Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son, Kurtis and I had a great time as well. We managed a couple nice finds on the shore dive, thanks to Safyrewulfie for recommending the area to dive. Nice to see many of you again, and to put some more faces to screen names. I was hoping to meet Moonie, but that will have to be another time.
Kevin

Hmm.. I don't think Moonie has been to a Venice beach bash yet. We might have to put next years bash on his schedule.

Elena...........

Thanks to Scuba Jenny and joystershell for the great advise, I couldn't have found such a great fossil. I had so much fun and can't wait until next year!!

Attachments

• megalodon.jpg
    megalodon.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 55
That, a little luck and a shaved head....:wink:

Sorry but Moonie's cousin, Travelocity Gnome, overbooked the flight and after Moonie's tiff with TSA over getting listed on the Homeland Security Watch List, Moonie stomped home back to his cave. His grumpiness should be gone by Fri.

Hey everyone,

We want to say thank you to everyone who was on our boat. What nice group of divers. It was our pleasure to have all of you diving with us and hope to see you soon.

We was out driving M16 and the shrimp boat Saturday and Sunday, awesome weather and water.
Got a little cold at about 25 - 30 foot, but did not stop us.

safe diving,
Jeff and Susan

What a great event!
Dennis and I would like to say thanks again to our fabulous boat Captains and Crew who took great care of us all.:kiss2:
Kudos to Jenny and Joyce for all their great organizational skills! :kiss2: And what a Mega task Krista took on those tons of sandwiches! :kiss2: It was great how everyone pitched in to help with whatever was needed, thanks to all!:kiss2: We were even wonderful at recycling, Mama Earth thanks us!:kiss2:
Oh and by the way Jenny, we got a replacement to toss at you next time. :mooner: :rofl3:
Here are some picks from the day. See everyone at the next event!
Click on thumbs to enlarge.

Condos Scubaboard style.

Grub for all.

Off to the bone yard!

Uh, thanks, Roxanne.... I think. the black n blue is mostly gone.
Nice pics.

Totally had a blast! Only found five teeth, but three were megs. Two are broken and all three are going to need a long soak in vinegar to clean off the limestone, but I was pretty happy. Big Flat Top's only flaw was not leaving their tip jar out longer! But, I've got their card and will be giving them a call when I get back to that region! They were incredibly professional with a beautiful boat, and awesome packets to hand out to every diver, and a raffle, all in all, I was very impressed.

Can't wait to do this event again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom