Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

But seriously, water is warm, but viz is rather cloudy.

Just enjoyed a great dinner at Sharky's on the pier, with our friends Paul and Camille, and Scorpion and MontanaFl. Food was excellant, and music superb.

Now, will anybody be bringing extra weights?

How much do you need? Jim has 5 lbs, and I can spare two or three......will that do?

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

But seriously, water is warm, but viz is rather cloudy.

Just enjoyed a great dinner at Sharky's on

How much do you need? Jim has 5 lbs, and I can spare two or three......will that do?
Thanks, Krista! Paul just realized that he didn't pack any weight. A few more pounds, and he'll be golden.

I have some extra weights

I have extra weights and things on the boat if need. Dont forget dive flags everyone! See you guys in the morning!!!! Thanks Jenny and Joystershell for all your hard work to make this special tomorrow.

On our way...and I'm sure I've got enough extra weight for 4 people.
See ya!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hope everyone had a good time - wish I could have made it but unfortunately I'm out of town for a few weeks.

I've been away from the board for a while and it would have been nice to see some of the gang again...

Waiting for reports and photos! :wink:

What??? No reports yet? Sheesh! What can I say? The weather was beautiful! Blue skies, calm water to start the day. Lots of boats, divers, food. and friends! Teeth found. Sun warm and hot. Good times.

Hope everyone had a good time - wish I could have made it but unfortunately I'm out of town for a few weeks.

I've been away from the board for a while and it would have been nice to see some of the gang again...

Waiting for reports and photos! :wink:

It was a great day out! Scuba Jenny and Joystershell did a great job of setting this event up. Way to go Ladies. I could see from the boat that the beach was really packed with scuba board members and the tents event looked great from where I was at. We all had a great time and here are some of the pictures from the event. Weather was perfect and great day to be with friends.......l.:D

Pictures below are some of the diver off the big flat top and the winners of the raffle prizes!!!!! Thank you everyone for making this trip a smooth and happy event!!!

Attachments

• DSC00534.jpg
    DSC00534.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00535.jpg
    DSC00535.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00542.jpg
    DSC00542.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00544.jpg
    DSC00544.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00546.jpg
    DSC00546.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00547.jpg
    DSC00547.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00548.jpg
    DSC00548.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00549.jpg
    DSC00549.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00550.jpg
    DSC00550.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00556.jpg
    DSC00556.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00536.jpg
    DSC00536.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00554.jpg
    DSC00554.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00558.jpg
    DSC00558.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 66
Oh I'm bad! :blinking: I didnt put Chase's first Megalodon's and Mako on the pictures!!!
I showed him the pictures I put up, he informed me I forgot his teeth.

Attachments

• DSC00559.jpg
    DSC00559.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 54
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom