Gauges for DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the lake is something like 1645' deep, so it's far deeper than I will ever go. The Uwatec is nice but I want something that's downloadable. Maybe I'll take your advise and keep the D3 clipped off in one of my pockets and just get a Uwatec since they are so inexpensive and reliable.

boomx5 once bubbled...
I think the lake is something like 1645' deep, so it's far deeper than I will ever go.
Oh... I meant the wreck, not the lake itself.

Ya... better to have a reliable BT and blow the DL profile on a failure. DL profiles are really cool, but they won't help if you get an incorrect depth reading and, being unfamiliar with a dive site, end up going for a chamber ride.

Of course, that assumes that your buddy's D3 has also taken a dump :)

boomx5 once bubbled...
I think the lake is something like 1645' deep, so it's far deeper than I will ever go.

Have you ever dove at lake tahoe? If so how was it. Im hoping to go with the LDS at the end of this month time and money permitting :D I know one of the dives is gonna be at rubicon wall which sounds like a great dive.

lal7176 once bubbled...

Have you ever dove at lake tahoe? If so how was it. I know one of the dives is gonna be at rubicon wall which sounds like a great dive.Im hoping to go with the LDS at the end of this month time and money permitting :D

but we're doing the RecTriox class with Andrew, Mike and a few other instructors at the end of August in Tahoe. If you make it up there, let me know how it goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom