Gear envy...what's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can light...the more powerful the better...I want to light up an undewater pro-football stadium with my knuckles (Like Wolverine with his knuckle blades).

Thanks for the offer leabre! Maybe we'll cross dive paths soon.

If our paths cross, I have a 21w HID and 50w HID. I'll bring 'em both and you can use one. You might even put the first use on my new 50w. I cannot bring myself to use it just yet.

Thanks,
Shawn

If our paths cross, I have a 21w HID and 50w HID. I'll bring 'em both and you can use one. You might even put the first use on my new 50w. I cannot bring myself to use it just yet.

Thanks,
Shawn

Shawn, we'll have to plan on it. Maybe at the SB MeetnGreet at Heisler Park in Feb.

Can light, dedicated doubles regs, more doubles, scooter, a few more reg maintenance tools ...

I saw a really slick little mini-canister LED deal on Sunday. It looked pretty sweet. Not as bright as my 21W, but not such a discrepancy that I couldn't see his light spot.

Brand? Model? Link?

Thanks,

Henrik

A hunting dog is great, so how about a diving shark? With my own trained shark, I wouln't need a scooter, just hop on the shark. Sombody kicking up the reef? Take the shark over there and send that diver off and up. Spear that big jack? Don't try to reel it in, send the shark to retrieve it. Find a treasure chest? The shark will guard it while I go get equipment.

Man's best friend, for a diving man, is a well-trained shark!

I think right now, my biggest gear envy is a decent set of lights for our camera, though I still need a lot more diving experience before I can adequately make use of even a modest photography set-up.

Shawn, we'll have to plan on it. Maybe at the SB MeetnGreet at Heisler Park in Feb.

I'll have to attend if it's not on the days I'm in UTD Rec2 (end of Feb). Heisler Park is a favorite dive spot, I head south into a kelp bed. You can see two vids there (a day and a night) at youtube.com/leabre

Keep in touch in case I forget

Scuba Envy never ends.

I wanted another set of doubles, 4 sets now.

I wanted a scooter, have 2 now.

I wanted a sidemount rig, got it.

My last trip I met some guys diving sidemount rebreathers.... Looks like I need to go drum up some more work. I see a Hammerhead or Meg in my future.

After that, I'd like to buy my own cave.

After that, I'd like to buy my own cave.

I was sorely tempted by one in Florida about a year and a half ago, until I found out it was sidemount only . . . No point owning a cave you can't dive in, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom