Gear envy...what's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubles, DUI CLX450, can light, and spring straps that are the right size!!!

Most of all i'd like a quarry to dive. Diving in N Ireland is really getting me down, the weather ruins everything!!!

Well, dang... you just need to get your band scheduled on a concert tour of some great dive venues...

Drysuit.

I REALLY like the DUI ones that are a perfect fit, not the old school balloons!

an x1. sigh.

though i have 2 predators on order, so that envy might die down soon.

ooh, and some pink jet fins! darn that shelly orlowski - i never knew they existed until i saw hers.

Voit Navy, brushed chrome.
SeaTool for T1s dSLR with two more Inon D2000 strobes.
SeaTool FIX S90 with UWL for back up
Clear blue Jet Fins in urethane
Clear Atomic Frameless mask
Matching blue drysuit.
N

Diving in N Ireland is really getting me down, the weather ruins everything!!!

Well, dang... you just need to get your band scheduled on a concert tour of some great dive venues...

That's what Billy Morrison does when he can. Even with the tat's covered he's still a rocker!

Doubles, DUI CLX450, can light, and spring straps that are the right size!!!

Most of all i'd like a quarry to dive. Diving in N Ireland is really getting me down, the weather ruins everything!!!

I guess the other mans grass is always greener. In Scotland we've got the west coast lochs and whilst I've never needed to dive in a quarry, we all rave about the great diving to be found off Northern Ireland. I find +- £5 for 1m of bungy and 1m of plastic hose from B+Q and a couple of cable ties makes better straps than S/S.

I guess the other mans grass is always greener. In Scotland we've got the west coast lochs and whilst I've never needed to dive in a quarry, we all rave about the great diving to be found off Northern Ireland. I find +- £5 for 1m of bungy and 1m of plastic hose from B+Q and a couple of cable ties makes better straps than S/S.

There is good diving here, but the currents can be wicked.

Cheers, i may go down the bungee route yet, can't be arsed buying any more!! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom