Gear Jam (warning- Dork Diver thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think Ber Rabbit was wearing a snorkel (at least not on her head- it interferes with the ears, you see) when she attacked Steve_Dives after he "Plus4"ed her (or perhaps it was benign as a Plus 2 or even just a reverse or skip, I simply don't recall). He definitely wears a snorkel- a big, blue one. Trust me, as heated as that last game of ScubUNO got, we could have had some serious snorkel wars. A father-and-son pair even resorted to distasteful hand signals (I guess that depends on your tastes).

Did I mention that Ber won? Both games? I'm going to count my deck to make sure she didn't slip any up her ears.

Or would those be "center-fed driven elements for transmitting or receiving radio frequency energy" devices?

(had to get back on topic somehow!)

Why, of course I can define them, ER...(and yes, these are done without a dictionary)...

Circumlocutious means "unnecessarily wordy" and grandiloquent means "flowery, verbose" etc...

In other words, I spent TOO much time in higher education.

And yeah...when do we get to dive together?

Reggae Joe:
And yeah...when do we get to dive together?

You blow me off with your sorry excuse of "I've already done a bunch of diving and I have no money woe is me the sky is falling" and then you just toss me out with the trash and ask erparamedic when she's diving?

Traitor!

TG--- That's because I'm nicer to him! :D Or maybe it's because he and I decided a long time ago to work together to win the scubUNO games. Hah!

Reggae Joe:
Maybe masks should be FOES--Focusing Optical Enhancement Systems?

And I always thought my mask was a double skirted vision enhancing refractive interface isolator and pressure compensator with a built in retention mechanism...

:dork2:

Back
Top Bottom