Generic Little Cayman Beach Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking at the map linked from LCBR's site, I may be wrong about it being a renaming of sailfin reef, as their map shows sailfin reef way down by the east end. Not sure that is a correct location though or maybe there were two sites by that name. i do know Anne's is a renamed site though. Their map doesn't show Anne's on it, but I believe it is in the bloody bay wall section just west of mixing bowl. Somebody else will hopefully come along soon to correct me if I am wrong about that.

Here is someone, Aggie. LOL

Sailfin was one of the" new" sites a few years ago. It lies between Mixing Bowl and Blacktip Boulevard, but the mooring is inshore on the mini-wall rather on the main wall. It is southeast of the Mixing Bowl mooring, and is in the Jackson's Bight section of the Bloody Bay Marine Park. After Anne passed away, it was renamed "Anne's Attic" in her honor.

Ok, at least I got the part right about the old name and it being somewhere near Mixing Bowl. I guess the mooring being up in the miniwall is why I was thinking it was BBW section. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom