Genesis Cobra Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whaler23

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking at a new Cobra for around 235.00 Anyone have any experience with this bc? I am assuming it's WI with non removables in the rear.

It is NOT WI however it does have the non-ditchable trim weights. Not a bad BC. One of my buddies had one for a little while but decided to upgrade.

Before I bought my gear I was looking at the Genesis cobra. The fit was fantastic but I really wanted a weight integrated BC. I did not get to use one in the water but I have dove with people who have. They say that the BC is sweet but the inflator is not as responisve as they would like. Other than that people seem to love it and it is such a cool looking BC :wink:.

i loved my cobra..

I fits like a glove easy to use...great BC for not being weight intergrated...
right now i have 3 friends with out BC and each one of them allways try to bribe me to use it so they dont have to use a rental...

good BC if its the STYLE your looking for...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom