Genesis Resource Nitrox Dive Computer * HELP *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its the picture on the bottom, the last one of those you posted... however its made by Genesis and its has the model "Resource" on it. Chris Chrotke e-mailed me a picture copy of the manual. I want to thank you all and especially Chris for helping me out. I am headed up to the Peugeot Sound this weekend for a weekend of diving and will try this computer out.

Thanks again everyone!!

Its the picture on the bottom, the last one of those you posted... however its made by Genesis and its has the model "Resource" on it. Chris Chrotke e-mailed me a picture copy of the manual. I want to thank you all and especially Chris for helping me out. I am headed up to the Peugeot Sound this weekend for a weekend of diving and will try this computer out.

Thanks again everyone!!

ok... glad someone got you a copy.

that's actually a pretty decent computer. It doesn't have the features that some newer ones have, but I still have one I use as a backup.

Your welcome Josh.

My only complaint with this puck is; it will reset to 50% ean if you don't start your dive within 10 minutes of setting your %.

I still use it as a backup computer on one of my regs.

that single button is my only complaint. makes it hard to deal with, especially if you get impatient.... but you get used to remembering to reset your F02. but finding out at 105 ft is not the time to notice you forgot to reset it.

the fact it doesn't time/date stamp dives in the log is a pain also.

that single button is my only complaint. makes it hard to deal with, especially if you get impatient.... but you get used to remembering to reset your F02. but finding out at 105 ft is not the time to notice you forgot to reset it.

the fact it doesn't time/date stamp dives in the log is a pain also.

:rofl3: 85' for me, my primary battery was dead so I was using the resource, we were slow getting into the water and the darned thing reset before the dive! Didn't think about the time/date stamp not being there since I download my primary to the pc. It is a good starter computer for filling out paper logs or a back up though.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom