Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Geo 2.0 does NOT have an RGBM algorithm .... what manual did you read?

Alberto (aka eDiver)

OK, I was loose with my terminology.

Correction: "I set it to Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis and it matches the Suunto well."

I've been thinking about getting the GEO 2.0. Does everyone still like there GEO? Has anyone had any problems? What do you think about it as a primary computer? Thanks, Sorry to bump an old thread.

For a new recreational diver it's a good computer that can adjust to your needs as your experience grows. Be sure to spend some time with it at home before going out on a dive so you can learn the settings and menu system. This thing has so many settings and adjustments that the menus are long, but once you learn the functions it's easy to use.

I'm a big fan of mine, though i think I've already recommended it in another of your posts. If i had to buy it again I definitely would.

Yes, I would buy it again for sure. I like the fit, the size, the functions, and the value for the money spent with no regrets.

So would you buy it again? Anything you don't like about it?

It's a decent computer but I probably would not buy it again. I bought it because I thought I wanted an audible and visual alarm but now I don't think those are necessary features. We don't dive nitrox either. The backlight is kinda nice on night dives but I find I usually have this other illumination device handy.

I don't think Leisure Pro is a Oceanic Authorized Dealer??? I got quoted the same price from them WITHOUT a trade!!!

For the record, Leisure Pro IS an authorized Oceanic dealer (check www.oceanicww.com ) I got my Geo for that quoted price with no trade in.

Last edited:
For the record, Leisure Pro IS an authorized Oceanic dealer (check www.oceanicww.com ) I got my Geo for that quoted price with no trade in.

I don't know if this applies to any of the other lines that LeisurePro is an authorized dealer for, but in this particular case, they are bound by the MAP (minimum advertised price) clsuse of their dealer agreement.

However, that doesn't mean that they won't sell for less. If you order by phone, you can often get a better price than what's advertised on their website. I purchased two Veo 3.0 computers from them on two different occasions and was given a price over a hundred dollars less than what was advertised on their website - without asking for a discount.

Back
Top Bottom