Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if this applies to any of the other lines that LeisurePro is an authorized dealer for, but in this particular case, they are bound by the MAP (minimum advertised price) clsuse of their dealer agreement.

However, that doesn't mean that they won't sell for less. If you order by phone, you can often get a better price than what's advertised on their website. I purchased two Veo 3.0 computers from them on two different occasions and was given a price over a hundred dollars less than what was advertised on their website - without asking for a discount.

I just bought a Veo for $275, fully ready to send in my old mosquito on the trade in program. When I told them it didn't work, they said "keep it." So yes, the quoted price on the website isn't the "real price"

I don't know if this applies to any of the other lines that LeisurePro is an authorized dealer for, but in this particular case, they are bound by the MAP (minimum advertised price) clsuse of their dealer agreement.

However, that doesn't mean that they won't sell for less. If you order by phone, you can often get a better price than what's advertised on their website. I purchased two Veo 3.0 computers from them on two different occasions and was given a price over a hundred dollars less than what was advertised on their website - without asking for a discount.

Oh I know, that's the point I was trying to make (and obviously failed)

I didn't even tell them I wanted to buy it and they were throwing it at me for 130.00 off.

Oh I know, that's the point I was trying to make (and obviously failed)

I didn't even tell them I wanted to buy it and they were throwing it at me for 130.00 off.

Moral of the story: Order from LeisurePro by phone. Unless you hate money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom