Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brett said Trucker girl was gone by the time he arrived and that Katie was his buddy for a few dives. Sounds like more than 8 were there just not all at one time. Just wish I had been able to make it.

KT_Gobucks made another early morning appearance at Meet & Greet. She arrived at Stinky's at 1:00am and arrived at Gilboa at about 1:45am. Apparently go left at the bovine and right at the stop sign till you get to the quarry was not clear enough. That's my little KT, the nice thing about this Meet & Greet was that there was a whole lot less competition for her attention. You have to take advantage of every little trick when you can.

It all started around the campfire on Saturday night, imagine that. I was reliving the last Meet & Greet for the boys when I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to hear her very sexy voice mail. To my surprise she answered the phone and the rest has already been revealed.

You boys may want to reconsider missing Meet & Greet next time. :no:no:no

Oh and Ber, Steve Dives never made Meet & Greet even though the car was still packed. He better not go messing with one of my girls and their hugs or I may be forced into going all Blackwater on him. I am like a dog defending his territory only I will not be lifting my leg to mark you. So save that hug for me and like any good financial institution i will be charging you interest.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: Love you, you crazy little bull riding, bridge building bunny chick.

Oh and Ber, Steve Dives never made Meet & Greet even though the car was still packed. He better not go messing with one of my girls and their hugs or I may be forced into going all Blackwater on him. I am like a dog defending his territory only I will not be lifting my leg to mark you.
So save that hug for me and like any good financial institution i will be charging you interest.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: Love you, you crazy little bull riding, bridge building bunny chick.

:10: Love you back :giveusahu BTW, thanks for letting me know you won't be marking me...I'd hate to have to break your leg :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

KT_Gobucks made another early morning appearance at Meet & Greet. She arrived at Stinky's at 1:00am and arrived at Gilboa at about 1:45am. Apparently go left at the bovine and right at the stop sign till you get to the quarry was not clear enough. That's my little KT, the nice thing about this Meet & Greet was that there was a whole lot less competition for her attention. You have to take advantage of every little trick when you can.

It all started around the campfire on Saturday night, imagine that. I was reliving the last Meet & Greet for the boys when I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to hear her very sexy voice mail. To my surprise she answered the phone and the rest has already been revealed.

You boys may want to reconsider missing Meet & Greet next time. :no:no:no

Oh and Ber, Steve Dives never made Meet & Greet even though the car was still packed. He better not go messing with one of my girls and their hugs or I may be forced into going all Blackwater on him. I am like a dog defending his territory only I will not be lifting my leg to mark you. So save that hug for me and like any good financial institution i will be charging you interest.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: Love you, you crazy little bull riding, bridge building bunny chick.

Uh-huh! Why did you wait 'till I left before you called this lovely?? You selfish Bast@rd! :D

I'd hate to have to break your leg :eyebrow:

Leg breaking!?!?? I've seen you use a knife (from feet away...above and below water...and I lived...at least until now:D), you could go OJ on him! :D

I've seen you use a knife (from feet away...above and below water...and I lived...at least until now:D), you could go OJ on him! :D

I understand that she may carry one in all quadrants.

Uh-huh! Why did you wait 'till I left before you called this lovely?? You selfish Bast@rd! :D

I don't think of myself as selfish as much as I think opportunistic. In all actuallity I was still really cold and thought that listening to her voice mail would warm me up.:eyebrow:

I never expected her to answer much less drive over from Columbus at 10:00 at night. I must have some type of magnetic personallity to be able to attract them from that far away. I guess next time you won't leave so early.

I will post a picture for those of you who have not met Katie.:dropmouth

It's the one you don't know about that will get you. I'm developing a defensive disguise; I will look like a key lime. :rofl3:

Fortunately for me, I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I can avoid the feared ear thwapping for a few days. :D

Steve_Dives:
Leg breaking!?!?? I've seen you use a knife (from feet away...above and below water...and I lived...at least until now), you could go OJ on him!

:rofl3::rofl3:

Not hardly, just a blunt one on my inflator hose and a pair of snips :D I'm considering adding a spoon just for dealing with you two; you'll not get the benefit of something sharp and quick :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm considering adding a spoon just for dealing with you two;

Mitten, I think she just said she wants to spoon us! :11:

Well howdy Ber, I like you too! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom