gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well since i couldnt dive i can only tell you that the quarry had no ice at all..there was a few divers there trying out rebreathers..

When are we supposed to be there again? I really need to write this on my calendar! Water on the brain I guess. :) Thanks

I will be there early the 16th with the 5th wheel to have a place as a warming hut and to keep the coffee going. or Hot chocolate if you prefere. Plus another diver will have his 5th wheel there for the same purpose so come the 16th more the merrier.

diverbrian:
Actually, there will be some Wrecking Crew members there from April 16-April 18.

Brian, et al.

Do any of you plan to dive on Sunday? I figured I was out once the gathering was switched to this weekend - purchased my tickets to 'Champions on Ice' a year ago. The show is at 3pm and the group will go out for dinner following. i.e. I could possibly make it down to dive on Sunday.

So?
Paula

il be there for the party the 16th to the 18th before i go to florida for a week..looking forward to meeting some of you ..

I am diving on Sunday if I can find a buddy. I work second shift so if I get back late Sunday night, so much the better.

Hopefully, I will be trying out my DiveRite fins and Canister light that weekend tuning up for wreck dives in the summer.

gtxl1200:
I will be there early the 16th with the 5th wheel to have a place as a warming hut and to keep the coffee going. or Hot chocolate if you prefere. Plus another diver will have his 5th wheel there for the same purpose so come the 16th more the merrier.
I see one flaw....no mention of cold beer....I guess that can be my department.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom