Ginnie Trip: This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figured why should I be the only one who gets to chuckle at this one... Yet another salvage from the abyss of the Santa Fe...

And Gibbon, thanks to you and Simbrooks for checking on me i nthe ballroom. Everything was ok, but there is always "what if they weren't." And who woulda thunk that a guy my size could get into and out of a crevase that small with ease, eh?!?!?

And there is a certain DIR cooking photo I simply must have for my collection...

And let us not forget the fundamentals of the DICU method of diving...LoL

For putting in all the time and effort to see that everyone had a great time. It was great as always seeing old friends that I only see at dives and of course meeting new ones who I hope to see again.

I will officially make this Scuba Board Announcement that Scuba Jenny no longer curses the SB Dive Parties it seems to have been broken :yelclap:

all though I woke Sunday morning and while packing up it was a bit cloudy and I was concerned.....not really I was hopeing to find Scuba Jenny and tease her some more :eyebrow:

Anyway, even my non-diver wife enjoyed herself, she loves kids and enjoyed watching the little ones while the Mom's were busy. My son is just getting into diving and enjoyed his snorkeling trip ole Dad in the main spring. This summer he may be ready for a Jr. Cert.

Well Until the next dive party, please be safe everyone and I'll see ya' at the next dive.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
I will officially make this Scuba Board Announcement that Scuba Jenny no longer curses the SB Dive Parties it seems to have been broken :yelclap:
Finally... I am gonna get all those others out there and direct them to your post...since you said it...it must be right!
Now I guess I have to take back that stuff I said about you....:D

Tao Said:
I figured why should I be the only one who gets to chuckle at this one... Yet another salvage from the abyss of the Santa Fe...

hehehe. Y'know, those leopard print sunglasses combined with the bigeyes really look menacing..........then again, maybe it's just me :D

Now I guess I have to take back that stuff I said about you....

you mean he doesn't really have...

and his .... is not....???

oh say it isn't so, Jenny!

Just for the record, I brought home my salvaged stuff. Total for the weekend: 1 brand new 4# soft weight, 1 new snorkel, 1 new carribean mask, 1 well aged GSO Mask and snorkel set, 2 pairs of river aged sunglasses, 1 pair of 80's style BudLight blue and red sunglasses. All the more stuff to add to the great fun stuff to add to the "weird" collection of stuff from the deep!

Jenny - its nice to see that the curse has been broken.

Tao - great pic! I wish I could have gotten one of Foooooooooool with the budlight glasses on! :D

Just a note to all you scuba folk - GREAT WEEKEND! Thanks for all the laughter, food & fun. Also a great place for the kids & I'll speak for all of them, they had a fantastic time.
The Chief Cook & Baby Watcher

Hey there Abovewater Chuck & Fam
So glad you guys were there! And thanks for watching/adopting kids for the weekend! Good spending my surface intervals with ya round the campfire and eating really good food! You the Grill King!

Just wanted to chime in real quick and say I missed some of ya'll this weekend...Jviehe (I thnk I messed up your name..sorry) I knew you were there, but we kept missing each other...next time :wink:. Raven, I saw you but didn't get a chance to introduce myself...again..next time... and Dutchfin... pleasure running into you at the shop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom