girls problem : wizzing in ya wetty....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow....from another girl....when I dove wet, I never peed in my wetsuit...I just couldn't bring myself to do it. No matter how bad, M...I agree marinating in your own you-know is just........ugh! I even tried to do it one day when I was stuck in my 7mm in 4 degree weather....and like I said....stage fright....just couldn't do it! ICK!!

Now I dive dry and while out today we just had this discussion about something/anything that they could create for us ladies!! I'm generally the only girl in our group out diving so it sucks...especially from the guys who like to rub in their 'ease of relieving'.

Maybe us ladies should get together and create something....say $crew it to those icky boys who want to soak in their own urine!! No amount of flushing could get it clean enough for me...........

diver_sam_851027:
...especially from the guys who like to rub in their 'ease of relieving'.

ok... i guess i'm missing something here eyebrow

in a wetsuit, guys are in the same situation as women: we either pee in our
wetsuits or we hold it

do you mean once you're back in the boat? in that case, i still have to take off
my wetsuit at least down to my hips (low on my hips) to pee. it's not much
different from rolling it all the way down to the knees for a woman to pee.

or are you talking about guys in dry suits? in that case, guys do have a great
advantage (i.e. the p-valve).

given the logistics involved, i dont think a p-valve for women will work well.

you could use depends or some other adult diaper, though

:wink:

Haha.....

I'm referring to the guys who simply walk out of the water....slip out of their wet or dry suit and pee in the bushes on the side of the beach....I'm in NW. Ontario where its nothing but bush :wink:........meanwhile.......us ladies have to get stripped down and find a suitable outhouse.......or other location if the toilet's unavailable while being discreet enough not to flash our bare @$$'s out in the open!!! I guess our modesty comes into play as well. :wink: Unfortunately I haven't done much boat diving....:wink:

Anyways...this is getting waaaay too personal so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead before I have to start to think about putting a fin in my mouth!

H2Andy:
ok... i guess i'm missing something here eyebrow

in a wetsuit, guys are in the same situation as women: we either pee in our
wetsuits or we hold it

do you mean once you're back in the boat? in that case, i still have to take off
my wetsuit at least down to my hips (low on my hips) to pee. it's not much
different from rolling it all the way down to the knees for a woman to pee.

or are you talking about guys in dry suits? in that case, guys do have a great
advantage (i.e. the p-valve).

given the logistics involved, i dont think a p-valve for women will work well.

you could use depends or some other adult diaper, though

diver_sam_851027:
Now I dive dry and while out today we just had this discussion about something/anything that they could create for us ladies!! I'm generally the only girl in our group out diving so it sucks...especially from the guys who like to rub in their 'ease of relieving'.
Now that you dive dry they do -- they are called nappies (my inner Aussie is coming out) or diapers here in the US --

diver_sam_851027:
Haha.....

I'm referring to the guys who simply walk out of the water....slip out of their wet or dry suit and pee in the bushes on the side of the beach....I'm in NW. Ontario where its nothing but bush :wink:........meanwhile.......us ladies have to get stripped down and find a suitable outhouse.......or other location if the toilet's unavailable while being discreet enough not to flash our bare @$$'s out in the open!!! I guess our modesty comes into play as well. :wink: !

That is when you need.......the lady J.....you can write you name in the snow. finally.
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=13827