girls problem : wizzing in ya wetty....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In a behavioral study college students where placed into a white jumpsuit and told to pee, even with the $100.00 bill offered as leverage most couldn't pee their pants (so to speak) in public (public being a closed room with only the researchers and the students). Seems most of us were potty trained at gunpoint...:)

I do it I am afraid, and throuroughly rinse afterward, so far (50+ dives) no funk.

Mike

mikerault:
In a behavioral study college students where placed into a white jumpsuit and told to pee, even with the $100.00 bill offered as leverage most couldn't pee their pants (so to speak) in public (public being a closed room with only the researchers and the students). Seems most of us were potty trained at gunpoint...:)

I do it I am afraid, and throuroughly rinse afterward, so far (50+ dives) no funk.

Mike

OK, I must be one disgusting person! After reading this post I thought "hell yeah I'd do that for $100." Then my thoughts sunk in. I thought, "Wow! I'd actually pee on myself in front of other people for money? How sick am I?!"

FD

Had the same thoughts....ROFLMAO

Great thread. I was actually searching for some information and totally got side tracked reading this thread :D

I've been diving for a while now, and there are only two kind of wetsuits that I know about - New and Peed in!

goodness me! little did i realise what a hot topic this was..... thankyou everyone for all your great tips, and funny anecdotes :) keep em coming!!
i've done about 130 dives and i really am still disgusted at the thought that while diving my own pee is being my "warm layer". also, i find it is quite a manouver that is not always possible to flush the pee layer out (if hands are occupied holding torches, cameras, slates, etc etc etc). not to mention just the perfect way to begin the shivers!
i hope this thread will spark some inventive thought on the subject of wetsuit and semi drysuit peeing solutions!

laserdoc:
Everyone has peeed in a wet suit. The water you dive in washes it out anyway. Also pee is alot more sterile than most water you drink. You wash out your wetsuit in a freash water tank after the ocean dive also. It really is no big deal!!

And this reminds me of Rip Torn's line from Dodgeball, "...necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but it's sterile, and I like the taste!"

if you're wet, you're wet..... whizz and enjoy! if you're dry; stuff you 'kini bottoms with this:

http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1278
Just add a scoop of "slush powder" to a glass of water and watch the liquid turn into a solid... instantly! The chemical name for Water Gel - Slush Powder is sodium polyacrylate and it absorbs from 800 to 1000 times its weight in water. How does it work? It's actually the secret ingredient that's used to absorb "liquid" in baby diapers! Includes a science activity guide with lots of fun polymer tricks to play on your friends!

i'll let YOU figure out how to get it out of your wetsuit! their might be some suggestions in the 'activity guide' with 'fun polymer tricks to play on your friends!'