Give me your dry suit wisdom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to amuse you! I think it's funny as hell. The things diving gets me into. :D
I know the feeling - we had a discussion on the liveaboard after dinner about peeing in wetsuits and who did and who didn't. Never ever thought that would be a discussion over drinks (most of us were on soft drinks as well!).

There are only two groups that will openly talk about personal grooming of their netherregions with strangers nudists and Divers. Thanks for some great insights and laughs everyone.

You sir, are obviously not acquainted with male road cyclists. Shaving your legs and the discussions around that, creams for protecting one's nether regions and the care and treatment of "saddle sores" are mandatory topics of discussion. :)

You sir, are obviously not acquainted with male road cyclists. Shaving your legs and the discussions around that, creams for protecting one's nether regions and the care and treatment of "saddle sores" are mandatory topics of discussion. :)
Look at my profile picture my body hair isn't what is slowing my road cycling times.

Look at my profile picture my body hair isn't what is slowing my road cycling times.

Yeah, I consider myself the best Sumo Cyclist in the States. This is backed up by USA Cycling, who had decreed that I was (and maybe still am) the worst competitive cyclist in the entire country.

I still shave my legs though - that .1 second of advantage might help me move up to second or third worst.

Yeah, I consider myself the best Sumo Cyclist in the States. This is backed up by USA Cycling, who had decreed that I was (and maybe still am) the worst competitive cyclist in the entire country.

I still shave my legs though - that .1 second of advantage might help me move up to second or third worst.
I still need to get a bike. Maybe my next one won't have a motor in it.

Step 1: Acquire P-valve tube.
Step 2: Route P-valve tube to the torso of your wetsuit.
Step 3: Relieve yourself during cold dive.

DIY heated wetsuit. Save $1500+

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom