Going to Cabo Need a good PADI shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to Cabo last Oct and really enjoyed it. I was by myself and went with a company called Sunshine Dive & Charter and if I ever go back I will dive with them again. They were very curtious and professional and fun. I did two days of diving. The first day we stayed near El Arco and it was pretty nice but the next day we went to Cabo Pulmo and I loved that. Even though I had my first experience with sea sickness that day. This was my first warm water dive so I don't really have much to compare it to but I loved it. We saw lots of green eels and colorful fish and even a big yellow grouper. The groups were small and they load all your gear onto the boat for you and set it all up. After the dive they unload your gear and if you're diving with them again the next day they'll even clean and store your gear in their shop so you don't have to schlep it back and forth. If you haven't already gone I hope you have a great time in Cabo and have beautiful weather for diving. :)

---------- Post added April 7th, 2013 at 12:55 PM ----------

Oh yeah and I forgot to say that the day we went to Cabo Pulmo they even picked me up at my hotel and drove myself and the other divers over to Cabo Pulmo for the dive. Then after the dive they treated us all to tacos at a little family owned restaurant right on the beach.

Hi Laurie, Thanks for the advice. I checked out Baja Dive here on Scuba Board and also on Trip Advisor and all the reviews were good.The rest of our group likes what they hear about the Cabo San Lucas night life. I guess Sammy Haggar has a great Night Club called Cabo Wabo with live music.
Hi Don, I have Dan Insurance and I will check into the upgrade.
I've dived with Baja Dive before there and will be going back to them in November.

Hola Greta!

Thanks for your post!

Next time, you are in La Paz, try to dive with Marlin Adventures, they have a dive shop on the Malecón.

Marlin Adventures Water Sports, The most personalized operator in La Paz

Diving is getting really good right now in Cabo Pulmo. The windy season is over and we are enjoying great dives right now!

Thierry
PADI Dive instructor

www.marysierra.com

Thanks for the recommendation Thierry, I'm happy the wind has died down, we are usually there now, but we have to go to florida for family.

Hello from Cabo,Today April 28th. Water temp is 73 Degrees and will be around 78 in May.
Air Temp today is 85 degrees with a slight breeze blowing from the North west.
We are using 5.5 full suits now.3.2 should be Ok at the end of may.
We would be happy to have you join us for Diving here in Cabo we have many happy customers since 1989.
Thanks and dont forget our %20.0 for scuba board members.
Dee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom