Good dive operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy (my dive buddy) have you signed up yet or are you still lurking out there? Did you read what she just said? Ok, its not a game anymore...now we have to keep up with Sallye. Four steel tanks a day would mean 6+ hours of bottom time per day...times 7 is better than a work week underwater per trip! You game? :)

WooHoo! Let's rock and roll!
Blew out my Reeflex last summer on Barracuda.
Just got some Avanti Quattros at Liang's suggestion. She said keeping up with me will be the name of the game.
When are you back to CZM? (Randy, too...)

I'll be back in October, but he says he can't make it. There have been suggestions of January...though I doubt he holds out that long... (he's addicted...shhh, don't tell)

:)

We're diving with Blue Magic right now and it's great, although at the moment it's raining pretty hard so we're holed up in the room.

Sandro is my favorite DM there, followed by Gabriel (with whom we have not dived this trip). Enrique (Pumba) is quite popular and is starting to grow on me.

Great boats, great staff, great dives, and great prices. We're looking forward to the next few days then to returning in February.

There are several very good ops on the island. If you're lucky, you get to try a few until you find one that "clicks" with you.

I'll be back in October, but he says he can't make it. There have been suggestions of January...though I doubt he holds out that long... (he's addicted...shhh, don't tell)

:)

Addiction - yeah, I can relate.
I'm T'giving weekend, then if might be next summer...
School interferes with my dive schedule. :shakehead:

:wink::wink:
Hi Don this forum is for questions and if we want to answer the person who is asking the what is the problem? This is what the forum is for is it not? The style of answer is up to the person asking the question to descern. Why can't the coz forum protectors let people ask the questions? Who gives a rats patoot about 'search'. If people dont want to answer, dont. But please dont shred the person for an honest question with 'why dont you just use the search forum, your question is ask over and over. We are sick of you people out there in internet land using our forum for questions, we just want to talk to each other and not have to bother with you." At least that is what comes across nearly every day I log on to the Coz forum. You people make Cozumel Island seem inhospitable and should only be used by people who know how to use the 'search' button. kev:wink:

Got to agree with you here dude. Being a newbie I was kinda afraid to ask the stupid question. :confused: But then I realized, as a newbie I'm still amazed at the amount of information others just take for granted. Hell, if it weren't for gravity I would probably miss the water 5/10 times I tried to stride off the boat. :rofl3:

Got to agree with you here dude. Being a newbie I was kinda afraid to ask the stupid question. :confused: But then I realized, as a newbie I'm still amazed at the amount of information others just take for granted. Hell, if it weren't for gravity I would probably miss the water 5/10 times I tried to stride off the boat. :rofl3:
Re: "Hell, if it weren't for gravity I would probably miss the water 5/10 times I tried to stride off the boat." I think I've done that. Anyway, I am no newbie so I am really challenged to find explanation for my screw ups at times. Sometimes I just can't; just got to man up to screwing up. :blush:

You did confuse me some, as I've jumped around different threads and different sites in the 5 hours since you got upset with Firstdive on another thread we three were posting, but then when I saw this I had to backup and see what was what here. Sometimes members, more so newer ones, get confused with the quoting process here. But I see now that Firstdive was justly correcting my poor post of some weeks back. As I mentioned on the other thread in Firstdive's defense: "some us rub some others against the grain even when we mean well," but this time is was me. :( Sometimes I wonder if I should only post in the Grumpy Old Divers forum. :idk: (Good idea for a sig change.)

Have a great trip to Coz. Great place...!

Back
Top Bottom