good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcd1:
wow.... what stiff company... :10:

Chip... thanks... would you mind if i ask you to pm me the details so i can see if i can prepare for it? thanks bro! really excited to try it.

Caloy... so we went to the northern part of Balicasag... black forest.... its a long wall and we went to 3 dives to go through it... the actual forest is found on the northeasterpart of the island... rudy's wall is on the southern part of the island and unfortunately the winds were cooperating with us... though the boats were big, the waves were bigger... all said though... the balicasag walls are amazing... and quite relaxing dives too, open for all levels... so if the weather is the same... you won't get high voltage dives but great sea life and topography... i'd do it again... definitely... enjoy your trip... i went to Baywatch Dive Center... best prices on the island... let me know if you want to get their contact number...

pards, it's the norm in the PPD forum, mga luko2, mga makukulit, mga sira ulo sila (me included) but very gud and reliable friends. Don't ever be pissed, once you meet them you'll understand what i'm talking about. Mga walang hangin, I love this group. Have yet to meet the new lady members though.

Yup black forrest is in the sked; we'll be doing 4 dives at balicasag. Black forrest, Divers Heaven, Marine Sanctuary and Rudy's Wall (air permitting will proceed to adjacent Rudy's rock).

We'll be staying at the Phil. Divers Lodge (formerly Bohol Divers Lodge) and diving with Phil Divers group (obviously :D ).

clgsamson:
Sipadan would be like spending P25k to P30 k per diver, same as an apo reef liveaboard bro. Palau would be around P50k plus (9-10 dives including airfare/accommodations/food).

:11: Didn't know Palau could be that cheap! Not that i'm rich ha, just that I thought Palau is in the likes of Maldives or French POlynesia or Micronesia.

Hmmm.. something to consider for 2006.

bcd1:
wow... all the dive plans...

and yes caloy... its really difficult to stop thinking about diving... even when at work hahaha!

was just at balicasag 3 weeks ago and the walls were great...

haven't gone to coron yet... so spoon, are you saying people are welcome to join your january trip?? :)

have a friend who's trying to set-up a sipadan trip... the fares nowadays are cheaper than going to cebu... i'll keep the thread informd if something bubbles up from that...

i'm already in for a tuba trip next year... saving up for it already...

aaaahhhh... the price of happiness...

have a good week people....

Papa BCD1... let's join Coron! Let's come on na! Let's ask the others who have not been to Coron yet! Wha'dya think?

where is he, anyway? our lolo pao has been quiet these past few days...

@spoon: nbi clearance? (sensya na ishlow, today...)

iris_ice:
where is he, anyway? our lolo pao has been quiet these past few days...

what do you care? = ano ba pakielam mo ha? tanong mo si KIM (yung MOD)

naku po, mag exile ba ulit ako nyan ????? sa tingin mo Koya at tiyo ?

moon.... coron sounds in teresting... i'll see... asked chip for the details na...

caloy... all good bro... ako nahiya sa aking kissing smiley eh... hehehe enjoy your dive in bohol bro...

paolov:
what do you care? = ano ba pakielam mo ha? tanong mo si KIM (yung MOD)

naku po, mag exile ba ulit ako nyan ????? sa tingin mo Koya at tiyo ?

ang taray!

oh, yeah you were in exile. welcome back :14: so, seen sagada lately (bbbwwahahahaha) :D

laugh.gif

iris_ice:
ang taray!

oh, yeah you were in exile. welcome back :14: so, seen sagada lately (bbbwwahahahaha) :D

uy sagada topic, if i recall right this is the topic that had me go on vouluntary exile (but unlike somebody in exile that gets to attend parties here and there) .

any sticks that assisted you on your trip to sagada?

i normally just take a 1 inch diameter walking stick when i do trek trips (there HMPGH!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom