good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
k pards, a little fellowship is always good for the soul. BTW, we'r again planning for a palawan trip next year, annual dive vacation namin ni esmi. San ba ox dyan? Coron wrecks would definitely be included.

me, mon, vince and chip's group are all going to coron on january. ok dun

Spoon:
thats really reasonable, bitin though yung overnight
yup bitin talaga, minimum of 2 days of diving excluding travel time is our norm. We'll be doing 8-9 dives for our 5 days/4nights bohol/balicasag trip. But we're already thinking beyond for the next dive in Saranggani, Palawan (tuba), Sipadan, Lembeh and maybe Palau for 2006-2007. Grabe noh pards, walang hinto ang pag-iisip ng diving.

clgsamson:
yup bitin talaga, minimum of 2 days of diving excluding travel time is our norm. We'll be doing 8-9 dives for our 5 days/4nights bohol/balicasag trip. But we're already thinking beyond for the next dive in Saranggani, Palawan (tuba), Sipadan, Lembeh and maybe Palau for 2006-2007. Grabe noh pards, walang hinto ang pag-iisip ng diving.

im the same. im already planned for coron, malapascua/bohol/balicasag, tubbattaha and palau for 2006. planning on going malaysia are you? are they expensive?

clgsamson:
k pards, a little fellowship is always good for the soul. BTW, we'r again planning for a palawan trip next year, annual dive vacation namin ni esmi. San ba ox dyan? Coron wrecks would definitely be included.
i'd reco the coron wrecks definitely... coron's amazingly gorgeous!

Jag

PS
vannie's pestering me to join the chip, spoon, etal group for coron... gotta see if i can afford it since i'll have to bring the wife, baby and yaya along (she'll kill me if i coron again w/o her and it's a "vacation" and not work)

shugar:
i'd reco the coron wrecks definitely... coron's amazingly gorgeous!

Jag

PS
vannie's pestering me to join the chip, spoon, etal group for coron... gotta see if i can afford it since i'll have to bring the wife, baby and yaya along (she'll kill me if i coron again w/o her and it's a "vacation" and not work)
fitting, you dive the wrecks; you go home a wreck......bankrupt!

Spoon:
im the same. im already planned for coron, malapascua/bohol/balicasag, tubbattaha and palau for 2006. planning on going malaysia are you? are they expensive?
Sipadan would be like spending P25k to P30 k per diver, same as an apo reef liveaboard bro. Palau would be around P50k plus (9-10 dives including airfare/accommodations/food).

Back
Top Bottom