good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
I took the IDC with Mike and Shu, Mike is real character the only person I know who can talk for 1 hour straight on an SIT and half of what he says I cannot understand because of the heavy brit accent. What boat did you take going there? that sure doesn't look like a bangka from Aqua.
We rode on Leo de los Santos' speed boat, all fifteen of us including George of Rhea to help out the newbie bangkeros.

Yup you said it right, Mike can talk for hours. Oh, Bones was with us too. Its fun to be with Mike and Shu, underwater they're all business, dead serious.

Marku, sounds like Dumaguete is exactly what I'm looking for. Will try to schedule a trip next year. - and also a return trip to Malapascua (Jason), this time with camera and with my eye on the little stuff instead of the sharks.

Caloy, nice anthia swarm pics -but your gurnard had long convinced me to go back to Anilao. Just need to find the time. Mid-November maybe.

Thanks!

CLA:
Marku, sounds like Dumaguete is exactly what I'm looking for. Will try to schedule a trip next year. - and also a return trip to Malapascua (Jason), this time with camera and with my eye on the little stuff instead of the sharks.

Caloy, nice anthia swarm pics -but your gurnard had long convinced me to go back to Anilao. Just need to find the time. Mid-November maybe.

Thanks!
would November 12 (DOR) be too early?

clgsamson:
would November 12 (DOR) be too early?

Afraid so. The conference I'll be attending will be on the 15th to 18th and my buddy from Davao wants to dive the weekend after. In case I can persuade her to come earlier, I'll let you know. The DOR sounds like a lot of fun

CLA:
Afraid so. The conference I'll be attending will be on the 15th to 18th and my buddy from Davao wants to dive the weekend after. In case I can persuade her to come earlier, I'll let you know. The DOR sounds like a lot of fun
k pards, a little fellowship is always good for the soul. BTW, we'r again planning for a palawan trip next year, annual dive vacation namin ni esmi. San ba ox dyan? Coron wrecks would definitely be included.

Back
Top Bottom