good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle of Phil Tech is looking for several more people to join her Palau group Oct or Nov 2006, 3 star accomodations, 2 dives a day for 4-5 days, if I remember correctly. It's about 900 bucks++. I guess 1200 is a safe number to play with for Palau.

shepherd:
Michelle of Phil Tech is looking for several more people to join her Palau group Oct or Nov 2006, 3 star accomodations, 2 dives a day for 4-5 days, if I remember correctly. It's about 900 bucks++. I guess 1200 is a safe number to play with for Palau.
Diving really is a money pit....hehehe still am saving for them dream dives in sipadan, lembeh, palau/yap and of course tubbataha.

wow... all the dive plans...

and yes caloy... its really difficult to stop thinking about diving... even when at work hahaha!

was just at balicasag 3 weeks ago and the walls were great...

haven't gone to coron yet... so spoon, are you saying people are welcome to join your january trip?? :)

have a friend who's trying to set-up a sipadan trip... the fares nowadays are cheaper than going to cebu... i'll keep the thread informd if something bubbles up from that...

i'm already in for a tuba trip next year... saving up for it already...

aaaahhhh... the price of happiness...

have a good week people....

bcd1:
wow... all the dive plans...

was just at balicasag 3 weeks ago and the walls were great...

haven't gone to coron yet... so spoon, are you saying people are welcome to join your january trip?? :)

Pards, what's the best dive site in balicasag? Rudy's wall? will be there Oct 28-Nov 1, 05.

see seadive resort in coron, gud rates pards.

shepherd:

roger that shep! very reasonable unfortunately she will be sailing away next month so it will be a tight one mustering the funds. most probably next year, still planning our coron, tubbattaha trips!

bcd1:

yeah i still think its open. pm chip104 as he is making the plans, i guess the more the merrier:)

bcd1:

bcd1, you're more than welcome to joing us on the Coron wreck trip. Sige na!!!

Spoon:
we will need nbi clearance though for new participants:)

wow.... what stiff company... :10:

Chip... thanks... would you mind if i ask you to pm me the details so i can see if i can prepare for it? thanks bro! really excited to try it.

Caloy... so we went to the northern part of Balicasag... black forest.... its a long wall and we went to 3 dives to go through it... the actual forest is found on the northeasterpart of the island... rudy's wall is on the southern part of the island and unfortunately the winds were cooperating with us... though the boats were big, the waves were bigger... all said though... the balicasag walls are amazing... and quite relaxing dives too, open for all levels... so if the weather is the same... you won't get high voltage dives but great sea life and topography... i'd do it again... definitely... enjoy your trip... i went to Baywatch Dive Center... best prices on the island... let me know if you want to get their contact number...

bcd1:
wow.... what stiff company... :10:

wow i didn't know that smiley was a kissing one hehe... so hopefully that exempts me the nbi clearance hehehehe

the smiley should be :11:

peace spoon hehehe

Back
Top Bottom