Good Friday Beach Dive, Anybody Off!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
I hate you. I hate on call phones too. Wed night I got a call at 1:30 in the morning & spent the rest of the night trying to fix our production environment along with a bunch of other folks. Worked the whole day on Thursday, too.... :11doh:

But, to address the question, I can't dive on Good Friday but enjoy!

What if we do a super early morning dive....like 5 am? It will be dark and we can watch the fish wake up in the morning........I've heard diving at this time is really cool! Will you be able to dive then? Is anyone even interested in doing this?

DiverChick7:
What if we do a super early morning dive....like 5 am? It will be dark and we can watch the fish wake up in the morning........I've heard diving at this time is really cool! Will you be able to dive then? Is anyone even interested in doing this?

Will it be suitable for a newly certified? Sounds like a great experience!

SmileMon:
It will be light out when we come up. I think it would be kinda cool to have the sun rising when we are underwater....

To answer your question, as long as you are comfortable then dive.

DiverChick7:

I'm still dreaming at this time !!! Sounds like a good idea but its way too early !!! I have to get my beauty sleep, lol !!

SmileMon:

Sure, come on down......This spot is an easy dive too.

Marvel:
I hate you. I hate on call phones too. Wed night I got a call at 1:30 in the morning & spent the rest of the night trying to fix our production environment along with a bunch of other folks. Worked the whole day on Thursday, too....

I feel your pain!!! What can I say.....

Waterbearer:
Don't know if I'm off or not...but I'll keep it in mind.
If you are not off then take OFF!!! that simple, work...diving....work....diving....Hmmmm what should I do today........DIVE !!!!!

So can we agree at 8:30, I also have a 40 min ride....

ChillyWilly:
I'm still dreaming at this time !!! Sounds like a good idea but its way too early !!! I have to get my beauty sleep, lol !!

LOL...it IS early for a vacation day! I'm open for a later time.

Sure, come on down......This spot is an easy dive too.

I feel your pain!!! What can I say.....

If you are not off then take OFF!!! that simple, work...diving....work....diving....Hmmmm what should I do today........DIVE !!!!!

So can we agree at 8:30, I also have a 40 min ride....

LOL...it IS early for a vacation day! I'm open for a later time too!

Determining factor on early morning shore dives is ...
what time they stop towing cars from the parking spots.

That and whether the seas calm down the day before.
Glassy flat seas are -wonderful- for sunrise dives.

8:30 ..... means yer way late. Sun comes up nowadays at 7am.

As long as it all comes together, I'm game.

Wow! I would love to do a dive or few. Don't know if I have Friday off yet or not...

And a sunrise dive!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

We used to do the "humpday" dives a couple summers ago. Meet at the beach early on Wednesday, dive and be to work by 10!

Sorry, it's mom's Birthday friday and I already promised her that I would join the family for a get together. However...Sat. or Sun. @ Lauderdale-by-the-sea is a regular thing for me and my dive buddy. We like to get there EARLY 9:00am, as to find parking. We dove the Pier this past Sunday and it was great, lots to see!! I met the resident nurse shark that lives under the pier, that was pretty neat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom