Good Friday Beach Dive, Anybody Off!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Wow! I would love to do a dive or few. Don't know if I have Friday off yet or not...

And a sunrise dive!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

We used to do the "humpday" dives a couple summers ago. Meet at the beach early on Wednesday, dive and be to work by 10!

C'On Jenny, Their won't be any work to do anyway, LOL. I hope you can join us !!!

See you all on Friday 8:30 sharp, one more work day.........can't wait.....for some reason short weeks seam longer......

Boss told us today that we are working both Friday AND Monday. Says we are too busy. Nevermind that the past years we have had Friday off. {grrrrhhh}

Where is this Hibiscus of which you speak?

Hibiscus is two blocks south of Commerical Blvd. Take Commerical all the way east, then head south on El Mar. Hibiscus is the second parking lot on the left. Bring quarters, they like to give tickets!

Don't think you'll be diving tomorrow, folks. The seas are pretty rough out there. Moi? I'm going to Tampa to hear my daughter give a recital. Any opera lovers in the house? :wink:

Friday's forecast is more of the same, but sat, sun, mon look better.
My sat schedule is loaded with some more fossiling out west of PB,
and if I find the time sun/mon, I'll prolly be under Blue Heron bridge.

Klingon opera puleez.

SFLDiver:
Friday's forecast is more of the same, but sat, sun, mon look better.
My sat schedule is loaded with some more fossiling out west of PB,
and if I find the time sun/mon, I'll prolly be under Blue Heron bridge.

Klingon opera puleez.

I'm gonna have to agree no diving tomorrow.
I'm book on Sat and Sunday but Monday is a possibility - though I might get on a boat if it's really nice. =)

Have a great holiday!

Marvel:
Don't think you'll be diving tomorrow, folks. The seas are pretty rough out there. Moi? I'm going to Tampa to hear my daughter give a recital. Any opera lovers in the house? :wink:

Thanks Marvel for the report. unfortunately its not looking good for beach diving....:shakehead Ohhh well, to bad... I was really looking forward to it.

If anybody can, let us know the conditions in the morning !!!

Till next time.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom