Good Morning (from) Baltimore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crclark96

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone, time to get serious about diving more now that I'm done grad school

Planning a bunch of dives this year and hopefully more in the years to come! Finished my OW/AOW in college and moved up to rescue the summer after, I've been diving in Monterey, CA; Wilmington, NC; Dutch Springs, PA; Cozumel, MX; and Honolulu, HI.

Otherwise, you can catch me spending all my free time at the aquarium :)

What's up, B'more?

Welcome to ScubaBoard! That's a nicely diverse array of dive destinations you've hit so far. Broad experience is a good thing. Is your Monterey diving boat or shore diving? I've only been to California once, boat diving around some of the Channel Islands.

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! That's a nicely diverse array of dive destinations you've hit so far. Broad experience is a good thing. Is your Monterey diving boat or shore diving? I've only been to California once, boat diving around some of the Channel Islands.

Richard.
Monterey was shore diving, the rest are boat except Dutch and a few quick ones in Cozumel. Definitely wish I lived a bit closer to some good shores or dive operators.

Also just realized I forgot St Thomas in there, but that was pretty tame (tagging along to discover scuba with my family)

We have oyster diving (which is a lot of fun if you're ok with cold water) and maybe Juturna Springs opening...at least some day.

In VA there's Phoenix.

Do you dive the aquarium?

We have oyster diving (which is a lot of fun if you're ok with cold water) and maybe Juturna Springs opening...at least some day.

In VA there's Phoenix.

Do you dive the aquarium?
I haven't dived the aquarium yet, they just opened the guest diver program back up and I've been a little busy prepping for a trip in June but hopefully I can get in there soon!

Is the aquarium specialty worth anything? Other than just MSD or DM requirements

Good morning Tracy! Oh oh oh!

I haven't dived the aquarium yet, they just opened the guest diver program back up and I've been a little busy prepping for a trip in June but hopefully I can get in there soon!

Is the aquarium specialty worth anything? Other than just MSD or DM requirements

Really not worth it. Overpriced and boring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom