Good Morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Thank you everybody for your welcome notes to the forum! I look forward to reading more and becoming more active in the SCUBABOARD community. I will be here cruising the board saying hello to new and old friends for the next 3 hours.

Blair Mott
[/FONT]

I would not dive with any other Fin!
I am very much looking forward to the Belize trip with Bob and seeing you all at DEMA

Glad you found the right fins for you! Look forward to talking with you soon about diving and the Force. By the way where and what kind of diivng do you do around home. I have dove in many places in AK , but the only place I dove in Ketch was under the pier for a live broadcast to one of the cruise ships. Thanks for your support and safe diving!

Best,
Blair

Blair Mott:
[FONT=&quot]Thank you everybody for your welcome notes to the forum! I look forward to reading more and becoming more active in the SCUBABOARD community. I will be here cruising the board saying hello to new and old friends for the next 3 hours.

Blair Mott
[/FONT]

Good MOrning Blair,

Your reputation in the worldwide dive community precedes you. But I read with a great deal of interest that you have become an amdassador for Force Fins. You could not have chosen better people to work with, but I am curious why you chose Force Fins - was it Bob Evans or was it the product?

Dennis,
Thank you for response. I am so proud to be here at Foce Fin. My use of Force Fins started many years before I met Bob Evans. So I have been impressed by the orginal Force Fin for years. As my professional diving career matured I found myself working in the same town where the Force Fin headquarters is located. Force Fin is a great supporter of Ocean Futures Society and as I began my 12 year long run with them I was able to experience different models and really get to know the fins and the man behind them. In the end my decsion to become an ambassador for Force Fin was two fold. Excellent product that I believe in and the excellent people who believe in the product.

The Nekton and Force Fins. Okay, that's two of my favorite objects.

Blair Mott:
Dennis,
Thank you for response. I am so proud to be here at Foce Fin. My use of Force Fins started many years before I met Bob Evans. So I have been impressed by the orginal Force Fin for years. As my professional diving career matured I found myself working in the same town where the Force Fin headquarters is located. Force Fin is a great supporter of Ocean Futures Society and as I began my 12 year long run with them I was able to experience different models and really get to know the fins and the man behind them. In the end my decsion to become an ambassador for Force Fin was two fold. Excellent product that I believe in and the excellent people who believe in the product.

Blair,

Both Bob Evans and his beautiful bride of umpteen years, Susanne, are joining Nekton Diving Cruises for a week of phenomenal diving in the waters of Belize over the Christmas holidays this year. Will you be joining them as well?

Dennis

Dennis,

The warm waters of Belize sound wonderful and a nice change from the cold temps of Point Lay, Alaska (my Force Fin post for the week). As of today I will not be joining the cruise due to previous plans to be diving in another location during the that time, things do change. It sounds like most informative time with Bob and Susanne's son joining them as he takes a break from working on his PHD at Caltech. His field is in deep ocean chemistry, so this will be great for gaining new info on fins and the science of the ocean.

Hello Blair!

Finally made it on (had to sign up again after all these years...). Forgive me, I still need to get the hang of proper posting...but I'm interested in your reply to Dennis from Nekton! My parents used to go on Nekton every year - they really tried to get me to work for them for that family discount!

Love the picture on Force Fin! Can't wait to see/hear more!! You know, all of the trusted divers on our boat were always wering the Force Fins...and yes - it's a great company as well (I first caught wind in a friend's Aqua Lung magazine and then when I started working on the boats).

Thanks for your feedback and support! I am glad you enjoyed the Point Lay, Alaska story. Welcome back to the scubaboard. I as well am getting used to the way things post and how best to use the site. It is great and I am thrilled about it.

Back
Top Bottom