Good operators in SA for white shark diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

I helped out recently when he was advising a French film crew in Gansbaai to make a documentary. He's a character, been around for years and lives local in Gansbaai He knows heaps about the sharks and is always happy to share his knowledge.

It is looking like I will be in Cape Town next Sept. If so I will be trying to set up a one or two day charter at Shark Alley/Dyer Island.

Does anyone else have any personal experience with the charters? I am looking for a small group of people and would be willing to pay more for that so I can get more cage time.

Also, I will be there on a safari and we will have firearms. Having never been to Africa, how safe is it to leave items like that in a hotel, and does anyone have recommendations on Hotels that would be safe to do that at? I hate leaving any of my guns unattended anywhere I go!

Your firearms must be locked away - in a safe. Ask your travel agent to arrange somewhere safe to store them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom