Got a dilemma... what happens when you combine these?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
I remember reading the original DORK divers manifesto, and feeling terribly left out, because I couldn't meet one of the minutiae. I could wear colored gear (blue and white dry suit, black pockets, orange wing, orange dry gloves). I could dive with all kinds of divers (prefer newbies). I could dive to HAVE FUN!

But I won't use a snorkel, so I'm not DORK . . .
You are aware that there are other uses for snorkels besides breathing from one, right??

You don't really think that ALL Dork Divers breathe from them when they dive do you? Perhaps only on descent.........:snorkel:

Well, ClayJar has me half convinced . . . Actually, ClayJar has me convinced that, at some point, I have to make a trip to Louisiana and spend a weekend laughing my rear end off, listening to him.

A snorkel might actually come in handy for beating dive buddies who like the DFA (Death from Above) position . . . If you could catch them, that is.

Yeah TSandM, you dork now. :D

wb416:
So... you've got DORK divers and then you've got DIR divers diving together... what does that end up combining/making/producing?

Is the result DIRK divers?

Or is it more dependent on a dominate/recessive gene matrix?

Help me on this one!! Might not sleep until it's resolved!

Can we settle on Dork Divers and Dork DIRvers?

ClayJar:
[*]Obligatory Cajun joke: ...first you start with a roux...[/list]:

Obligatory Aussie joke: ...first you start with a roo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom