Grand Cayman Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkandls

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for feedback on which dive operator to use for the north & west walls.
operators I was looking at are ...Dive N stuff , Wall to Wall , Red Baron , or Divers Down.
thanks

Hi,
I have used divers down twice and I was very happy with them. Not the cheapest but they limit the boats to 8 divers and try to avoid sites in use by other dives ops. The north wall is much better diving but it depends on the weather if they can go out there.

Cheers
Doug

On all 3 trips to GC, (10/05, 7/06 and 3/07), I have gone with Keith & Casey of Neptune's Divers. They have two boats, so depending on weather/water conditions, you can do North, West or South dives. Since they have a maximum of 8 divers, you will get personalized service, and dive the limits of your computer. Not only are they professional and safe, but they are great folks. They also offer free pick up/dropoff at hotels/condos along Seven Mile Beach. I'd also recommend booking in advance to guarantee a spot.

Although I have not dived with him, I've also heard favorable comments about Danny at Off the Wall.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Try off the wall. We dove woth several ops while ther, liked them the best. Personal services. Very few divers (6 max). Danny picks the spots that aren't crowded. He will dive either the north or west walls depending on the weather.
Don't for get the check out the East end while you are there!

thanks for all the suggestions. we are already diving east end for 4 days.

Lucky!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom