Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that it is good enough. As a matter of fact, I plan to sit down and start designing the website stuff with this when I get the time this week.

Good Enough???? What's this good Enough????

By the way, I want to see Reefraff drink the water in Lake Fenton. We dive there a lot, on wrecks that were 'placed' there. But I sure as hell don't want to get any of that water in my MOUTH.

That goes for a LOT of the Great Lakes, like Saginaw Bay in Lake Huron where the water is a deep GREEN most of the warmer parts of the year.

Just a passing RANT....I'll go back to my corner and sleep now..... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

frankenmuth_tom:
Good Enough???? What's this good Enough????

By the way, I want to see Reefraff drink the water in Lake Fenton. We dive there a lot, on wrecks that were 'placed' there. But I sure as hell don't want to get any of that water in my MOUTH.

That goes for a LOT of the Great Lakes, like Saginaw Bay in Lake Huron where the water is a deep GREEN most of the warmer parts of the year.

Just a passing RANT....I'll go back to my corner and sleep now..... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I had just woke up when I posted that. I meant to say GREEEAAATTT! (Think Tony the Tiger if you still remember him)! I think that the changeable motto ideas will solve the questions of "drinking the water".

I will start on the website and have a preliminary sketch done by the end of the week. The motto there will be "Finest Freshwater Diving in the World."

I can send you the logo in a .psp format if it'll help you any with the web site.

That way you can take it apart and put it back together if you need to....

frankenmuth_tom:
I can send you the logo in a .psp format if it'll help you any with the web site.

That way you can take it apart and put it back together if you need to....
Thanks!

The address is brianp@palmerenterprises.net. I will store it as a separate set of pages on my own website until I can finagle our space off SB. Then I will transfer it there.

All ideas are welcome.

diverbrian:
I think that it is good enough. As a matter of fact, I plan to sit down and start designing the website stuff with this when I get the time this week.

I hope that I am not to late to add on to this logo idea. I finally received the touched up design from Jenny. Please take a look at this and advise.

Mitten Diver

Some GREAT designs here, people.

You have some very talented Crew members! :thumb:

Mitten Diver:
I hope that I am not to late to add on to this logo idea. I finally received the touched up design from Jenny. Please take a look at this and advise.

Mitten Diver

Now you've gone and made it a hard decision. As for me - I'll take a wooden wreck over a steel hull every time! LOL

Mitten Diver:

Mitten Diver

I like it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom