Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like it.

Hey guys and gals! How about more than one tee-shirt. Mike at Gilboa does that.

I can fit that in on the website on some other pages. We HAVE to find a way to use that one people!

Would look great on the back of a long sleeve tee shirt with the little logo I did on the front or on a sleeve...

I can't wait to see how this all works out....

First off, Tom, your logo is excellent...I like it alot...

The only thing I don't like about tom's logo is where the flag is...Maybe I'm just not hot on the red dive flag for wreck diving...Maybe if we replaced it with the Alpha flag that would rock.

mitten's logo is also really cool

Maybe a combo of the two?

Put Mitten's wreck and Diver's where Tom's Dive flag is?

Big-t-2538:
First off, Tom, your logo is excellent...I like it alot...

The only thing I don't like about tom's logo is where the flag is...Maybe I'm just not hot on the red dive flag for wreck diving...Maybe if we replaced it with the Alpha flag that would rock.

mitten's logo is also really cool

Maybe a combo of the two?

Put Mitten's wreck and Diver's where Tom's Dive flag is?

These guys have put in more than enough work on this: graphics programs are not easy unless you're allready proficient with them. I suggest that we stop nitpicking and just settle on one.

...but I think we should use them BOTH.

The wrecking crew logo with the shipwreck would look GREAT on the back of a tee shirt, where the one I came up with would work better as a smaller logo on a sleeve or breast of that same shirt. I'm really taken by the wreck with the divers on it, and with just a 'little' color added it could be really breathtaking.

MgicTwnger:
These guys have put in more than enough work on this: graphics programs are not easy unless you're allready proficient with them. I suggest that we stop nitpicking and just settle on one.

Ken,

I don't mind some changes if that is what makes the group happy. My original intent was to try and incorporate as many of the ideas for the logo as possible. I can ask Jenny to add or delete some things within reason. Since Jenny produced the shipwreck by hand we could ask her to try some other things as well.

I like the design that she produced for us as it is. We could add the tag line or ask Jenny to add the porthole around the drawing as well. My thought is that you may have to shrink the boat so much that it will loose all of the detail with the divers and what not. I like Tom's idea to have his logo on the front in about the area of a pocket maybe shrink the lakes a little to fit in the porthole. I would put the tag line under Tom's logo on the front of the shirt and use my design on the back as it stands. If you guys and or gals have an issue with the name of the club through the Lakes we could move it up and over the top. I could not scan the entire image, but rest assured that the Great Lakess in their entirety would appear on the logo.

I can't believe that you guys couldn't envision my logo from my original drawings it looks almost exactally the same. LOL. Okay someone did say that I am no artist.

It would be nice if we could move on this so the shirts could be ready for Gilboa in the spring. I know a few of you are planning on attending the Shipwreck Festival this weekend, how will we be able to identify each other? I will post the question in the thread started for this event.

If we work out a logo will we need to have some kind of top secret Crew hand shake also.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
If we work out a logo will we need to have some kind of top secret Crew hand shake also.

Mitten Diver

I'll start work on it right away! Can somebody else work on the secret decoder ring? :f:

Mitten Diver:
That should be the action of opening the beer bottle and sharing it with your buddies.

I like Tom's logo as it stands.

We could tweak this thing to death and still not satisfy everyone everytime for every situation.

This is a version that will work and provides a nice message to boot.

That's all folks,

Alright...the more and more I thought about it, the more and more I liked Tom's logo.

It's perfect for an "official" type of logo/banner thing.

The one mitten put up would be great as a backgroud to our website, and would look awesome as is on the back of a T. I really like the b & w look that it has...it sort of adds age to the pic, which is what makes wreck diving in the lakes so special.

Anyway...those are just my opinions. I love both logos...

Now...who do I send my money to for an XXL T-shirt?

-Y

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom