Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that the solution has already been stated. Both of the drawings are great, and I think that we could set up a shirt with Tom's logo on the left breast and Mitten's logo on the back. I would pony up the dough for one of these in a heartbeat! By the way, thanks for all of the work on this, it is looking to shape up sweet!

christopher1260:
I think that the solution has already been stated. Both of the drawings are great, and I think that we could set up a shirt with Tom's logo on the left breast and Mitten's logo on the back. I would pony up the dough for one of these in a heartbeat! By the way, thanks for all of the work on this, it is looking to shape up sweet!

Why waste fabric space when we have two outstanding drawings? Besides, with the artists' permission, I AM using both on the web site. It won't cost us any thing extra there and I honestly don't see MD's design working on a ball cap (too large), which I also want to do.

Good job to everybody involved!

Mitten Diver:
If I were to decide to take my submission and remove the club name would I be able to utilize this design as artwork (graphics) for a separate project?
I see no reason you couldn't do that, I mean it is your (or your daughter's) work. But take that for my opinion only...

I say we all just have a cold brew, get 2 shirts made up...a few ball caps, then drink more beer.

Mitten Diver:
Hey folks I did not want anyone's feelings to get hurt. I guess at this point it might be best if I withdraw my submission for the logo contest.
Mitten Diver

Well MD, its up to you but i wouldn't do that. I was only trying to point out the difficultly that can be typical in trying to get concensus on anything in a room with more than two people. It is typical today.

I like both logo's, i just like Tom's more. Personally i'd buy a shirt with either on it and be quite happy. It isn't that big a deal to me. I agree that it certainly isn't worth causing any hurt feelings. It is just a logo on a t-shirt after all.

For those interested in progress behind the scenes:

http://www.palmerenterprises.net/GLWCTest2.html

The pages for the states and the individual lakes haven't been written yet, but the links between the three main pages work and this "very rough draft" will let everybody know where our website is heading or tell me to go in a completely different direction.

diverbrian:
For those interested in progress behind the scenes:

http://www.palmerenterprises.net/GLWCTest2.html

The pages for the states and the individual lakes haven't been written yet, but the links between the three main pages work and this "very rough draft" will let everybody know where our website is heading or tell me to go in a completely different direction.

You've been busy! I think it's coming along very nicely.

Thought you guys and gals would like to see this.

Mitten Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom