Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I got a Halycon Eclipse system. I'm ready to dive, now. Can't wait to get in the water with it.

I think a new wetsuit is my next investment. I really really really hate my 5 mil, and my other long suit is only a 2 mm. Probably not the best thing for diving through the winter in.

Anything going on this Saturday?

Hiya, all! I'm land-locked in the midwest but will soon be escaping to Orlando for DEMA and the following two weeks. My LDS owner and partner in crime will have most all of the nights Nov 7 - 11th free and then the entire weekend free as well. I won't dare ask what a couple crazies could do with all that spare time, but where comes to mind with just afternoons and evenings available (aside from the weekends). Also, we may have
a student fly down to meet us for open water check outs...

Can you dive-loving locals share some insight? How is Daytona? New Smyrna? Cocoa Beach? Melbourne? These are places I know are 'reachable' from my temporary homebase of Orlando, but would love some feedback from you all.

Thanks!

Oh yeah . . . and we'd love to meet and dive with some of you, too!

rhyz:
I think my puppy thinks I should spend more time at home. I should get him certified.!! :11:

But you could!
Have you seen that video wtih the scuba cat and scuba dog?

cmufieldhockey8:
But you could!
Have you seen that video wtih the scuba cat and scuba dog?

ROFL, no I haven't! Thats gotta be a hoot! Seeing as my mini-pin follows me everywhere I'm sure he'd have no problem blowing bubbles!

Hey CMU .... Paul and Teresa are back from there trip and he has sent some pics to me of our Eagle dive in the Keys ... I will email them to you and post them in my album here on scuba board. See you agian at 115ft ...
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom