Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
I think we can do a plantoon boat for like $40 on CR ... for 1/2 day ... or will that scare the Manatees
Kim P

That would be awesome!! I'd love to join you guys sometime for that.

cmufieldhockey8:
Orlando is where all the cool people are going to be.
What is going on there?? .... OMG is miss D going to do a spring dive:confused:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Kim P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's one of the things I want to see before I die. Really.:D

Divergirl4u:
I want to do a manatee dive .... let me know! Also the weekend of the 11th or 18th I will stay in Boca soooo "Lady Go Diver" here I come ... time for a wreck dive. I f any cares to join me let me know they have a great 12 dive pkg at $35 each ... so 6 of us pay $70 each and get two 2 tank dives .. like morning and afternoon.
You guys doing the Venice Beach thing??
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=162014
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

I think you and I are destined to not dive again or something. That weekend is DEMA, I will be there. The following Monday I am having surgery for my other hand so I do need to dive before then. As for this weekend, we have decided to do Orlando :D Not sure what yet but that is where we are going.

Divergirl4u:
Kim P

:rofl3: bite your tongue young lady. :winky: Seriously if I am desperate enough or if good people are going to be around.... I would have gone to Ginnie if it weren't for my party :D

Oh and I haven't been to any spots where you can take a pontoon out to see the manatees. Perhaps someone knows someplace I don't.

Missdirected:
:rofl3:

Oh and I haven't been to any spots where you can take a pontoon out to see the manatees. Perhaps someone knows someplace I don't.
Crystal River has plantoon boat for rent ... near 3 sisters springs .. but i dont know about manatee dives ... i would be interested if you guys decide to do one.:wink:
Kim P

(By Missdirected)Oh and I haven't been to any spots where you can take a pontoon out to see the manatees. Perhaps someone knows someplace I don't.[/quote]

try weeki wachee spring's they have alot of manatee's:D + hospital hole,don't know about the pontoon boat thing thou:( .

Missdirected:
Crystal River

CoolTech:
Crystal River

All the spots I have been to, prior to being a diver, you could just jump right in. Is it Manatee (?) State Park, on the Suwanee where they have a dock. You just gear up and they are right there. No boat needed. I was canoing over them once and my son swore one was going to lift our canoe out of the water. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom