Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tackle Shack in Clearwater is another. I believe there's mixed feelings about them on this board. I've never really had any issues, but other people have not been happy. Probably depends on what you need them for.

John

Tackle Shack in Clearwater is another. I believe there's mixed feelings about them on this board. I've never really had any issues, but other people have not been happy. Probably depends on what you need them for.

John

EANDIVER is a REALLY big fan of Tackle Shack! They are very nice and professional to him:D

As was mentioned a few posts ago.......Geez it's quiet in here.
I'd be looking for a dive buddy for this weekend but Im not feeling 100% atm. If I was, I'd be up for a freshwater dip if the weather didn't allow a Gulf dive.
Hope your all well.
Walt

EANDIVER is a REALLY big fan of Tackle Shack! They are very nice and professional to him:D

HAH!

In their defense there is only one person there who I consider to be crude and unprofessional. Everyone else is very helpful and the store has a nice selection of rec/tech and spearing supplies plus it's one of two stores in the area I know of who have o2.

One day I have to tell ya'll what was said ......... :shakehead:

closing on Palm Harbor house friday...... suggestions for local shops as i think I have tanks here in need of viz and fllls........ I am west of 19 near Tarpon border.... no clue regarding where things are in relation to me.... appreciate the help

Conga-Rats on the house house SS :yelclap:, :yelclap: As for shops... I've no clue out that way. Someone will chime in though :) So are you moving in on Friday or just closing?

Howdy Neighbor, I live on klosterman on the tarpon side. You have two options within a couple miles.

1. Mac's in Dunedin, Located on Alt U.S 19 south of your location bout a 1/4 mile south of Curlew rd, on the right hand side.

2058 Bayshore Blvd, Dunedin
(727) 733-6227
dunedin@macssports.com

Mac's Newest Location!

SCUBA/SURF

CLOSE to the Water!

Store Hours
TU-TH 10-6
FR 10-7
SAT 10-7
SUN-MON -Gone Diving, come join us!

2. Narcosis scuba center. Also located on Alt us 19 but, north of your location. It is in Tarpon Springs about a mile past Tarpon ave. on the right when you get to the sponge docks.

Narcosis Scuba Center
926 N. Pinellas Ave Tarpon Springs, Florida

Toll Free (877) 343-4896 Local: (727) 934-6474

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom