Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although small, Matt the store manager there runs down to the Clear water store a couple times a week so if he does not have you need in stock he can get it for you pretty quickly.

Thanks..... will give them a try..... fills and tank viz are top ofthe list right now.

Miss D furniture will come as soon as the floors are in..... but I will be there most times getting ready until then.... anyone who simply HAS to paint is welcome to stop by :D.... heck.... stop by anyway......

Matt will be able to do your Viz while you wait if you can get in during the week. Remeber they are closed on mondays tho. Sats sometimes gets busy and Fridays too, He runs the shop solo so if he is not busy he will do it for ya while you look around. Not sure how much air fills are but I get my Nitrox fills at $10 with a prepaid fill card be sure to ask about this. reg air is prob around 6 or 8 or something with the pre pay card.

Thought I'd toss my 2 cents in...For quick friendly service, viz and fills
without being cornered to buy gear try..
Ocean Sports dive shop
2109 Main St.
Dunedin Ph 727.733.1919

south side of main st..east of alt 19 West of hwy19
between Belcher and CR1 (Keen rd) closer to Belcher

Ive always been VERY happy with the folks there, its a small shop but has a nice
inventory of dive goodies.

Thanks..... will give them a try..... fills and tank viz are top ofthe list right now.

Miss D furniture will come as soon as the floors are in..... but I will be there most times getting ready until then.... anyone who simply HAS to paint is welcome to stop by :D.... heck.... stop by anyway......

:thumbs-up

Ocean Sports dive shop
2109 Main St.
Dunedin Ph 727.733.1919

south side of main st..east of alt 19 West of hwy19
between Belcher and CR1 (Keen rd) closer to Belcher

Ive always been VERY happy with the folks there, its a small shop but has a nice
inventory of dive goodies.

This is the shop III and Scuba Ann use. fwiw, I haven't heard any complaints from them. So now you know three people that use them SS.

Ocean Sports dive shop
2109 Main St.
Dunedin Ph 727.733.1919

Yes very helpful folks there I shoulda mentioned them also sorry bout that. I used to go there a little till mac's opened the new store. Mac's is closer to my boat is the only reason I use them so much.

Anyone been paying attention to the viz reports? There has been some seriously great viz going on. Y'all better get diving while it's still warmish, unless you dive when it gets "cold", this viz isn't to be missed. Tanks-A-Lot, Chad Carney, and III, all reported viz above 40'. :D

Yes I have been. Weds is the first possible day for me to go out this week. Hoping I can make it then. If I can make it so far it is just me and Tmet, if anyone else is interested.

Ok,ok. It's been over a month since our last m&g...:depressed:
When are we getting together again, anyone???:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom