Green in Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B-Lawyer,

I'm doing Key Largo Wrecks in mid Nov, if there's no cyclones around. How many dives ya' got now? Any plans for your AOW & Nitrox...?

:D don

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I understand there is a little bit of a storm brewing in FL.

Hope the weather cooperates for your Baltimore friend.

Dive safe!

Christian

DandyDon:
B-Lawyer,

I'm doing Key Largo Wrecks in mid Nov, if there's no cyclones around. How many dives ya' got now? Any plans for your AOW & Nitrox...?

:D don

I finished dive "13" Saturday. It was a night dive, which I completed with a rather graceful face plant into the shoreline of Lauderdale by the Sea.

I want to get nitrox certified asap, but am going to wait until I am at about dive 50 to do AOW.

Boatlawyer:
No kidding! Until this morning I had dive plans on Sat., Sun. and Mon. Now the only one that may be viable is Mon. with a diver visiting from Baltimore (boy is he going to be mad if the weather doesn't clear)

Sept. 16-18 sounds good. Let's plan something. I am supposed to do some diving on Monday in Key Largo (see above) so I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks.....keep in touch!
Hal

Welcome to the board.

Visit the Florida Conch Divers Section. There you find posts of dives all over the state. Basically if it's posted there is an open invitation to come play. Don't worry about a buddy there is always someone at the dive site that you can go with. We are a pretty friendly bunch and we have a lot of fun at our group dives.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Welcome to the board! The diving in Key Largo is great as well in Key west!

Charley didn't hit South Florida, it brushed the lower Keys and hit the western coast of Central Florida. That's the gulf coast not the Atlantic coast. There was very little affect on us down here other then some rough water conditions due to the 20 to 30 MPH winds on Friday. It was actually partly clowdy most of the day on Friday and only a few light showers. We were very lucky.

Back
Top Bottom