Greeteing from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irish_diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello there - this is my first post and I will introduce myself.

I mostly dive in ireland where we have a Club structure.

I am an instructor and most of my diving is with trainees. Most instruction in Ireland is voluntary.

If you plan on visiting - let me know - or check out www.scubaireland.com

Hi Irish Diver and welcome to SB. If your are an instructor you can sign up for the instructor forum. Enjoy the board, if you need any help finding your way around, just ask.
David

Welcome to the board

One of my favorite DMs was from Ireland. Matthew Smyth in Utila. If you ever make it to Utila, say hi for me.
Welcome to the board.

I've been to your lovely country and city. Ever been to Texas?

Glad you've joined ud...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

welcome to SB! Might take you up on your offer if I ever go to Ireland!

DandyDon:
I've been to your lovely country and city. Ever been to Texas?

Glad you've joined ud...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks to you and everyone else for the warm welcome, I have been to Texas - one week in Dallas - I even found a Dive Store.

irish_diver:
Thanks to you and everyone else for the warm welcome, I have been to Texas - one week in Dallas - I even found a Dive Store.
Well good to hear. But then - a week in Dallas is sorta' like a week in Dublin. Both nice cities, while different in many ways, but there's a lot more beyond the cities.

I drove from Shannon, around Co.Kerry, over to Cork, up to Blarney (of course), stopped in at Waterford to tour the factory, then finally made it to Dublin. Look forward to coming back and seeing more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom