Greetings from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rk1112

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello from sunny Phoenix, Arizona! I'm brand spanking new to this lovely sport and hope to complete my open water certification dive(s) the weekend of April 26th. I have always been interested in scuba diving, especially since vacationing in Hawaii. I was snorkeling, looking at all the reefs from above and became extremely jealous of the divers below me. I took an introductory free scuba lesson at a local sports store and immediately registered for the certification classes.

I have so much to learn about diving and can't wait to take in as much info as possible in order to make myself the best possible diver I can be. I can't wait to meet all of ya!

Ryan

Hi Ryan, it is always good to hear from a new diver!! I am glad you have join THE sport!!

Happy diving.

smilies-2351.png

Sorry this got pushed off of page 1 too fast - happens...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to SB! It's amazing how many divers there are from Arizona. I'm sure, once you get certified, that you'll find both local folks to dive with, and people to make trips to the coast with. Make use of the networking in your local forum, because the best way to become a good diver is to a dive a lot!

Welcome. My brother is from Arizona. He bought a boat. I am sorry, but I still don't see the point of a boat in the desert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom