Greetings from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauticlue

Reaction score
Greetings -

I am an American who lives full time on Bonaire. I am looking for e-mails friends and people to exchange dive comments and travel ideas with.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nauticlue

Psh. I'd like to say "Greetings from [insert name of some fabulous tropical locale here]", however, I cannot. I can say
"Greetings from NJ" though! :rolleyes:

Bon Bini to the board.
I will be in your neck of the woods in a couple of months.

hey nauticlue... i am heading for Bonnaire with my wife on June 30th... looking forward to it

oh... and welcome aboard!

Welcome to SB....hopefully you will find everything you want and more.

Otter

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

I just learned a just-retired family friend (from CT) is also living full time (and, of course, diving) in Bonaire, so I hope to be getting down there sometime myself within the coming year. I hope you will like it as much as they seem to.

Glo

Welcome - a brit living in VA...just been to Cozumel and looking into Bonaire for the nxt trip!

Back
Top Bottom