Greetings from Malaysia :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishnchips:
Printed Circuit Board. Fab in Asia, import to US.

Mleong, Dolphinsss, I am planning to visit Tioman sometime after the monsoon season, probably in April next year. Perhaps we can plan a dive trip together. Dr. Bill is invited as well.

That will be great. Just let me know which weekend.

Haven't been diving since last December :( Planning to take up advance next April in Redang :)

Hey everyone! Welcome to our forums! It's a great place for anything diving and a lil non diving too! enjoy!

-S.S.

dolphinsss:
FishnChips, let's see how things goes by then coz I'm planning to goto Redang as I've never been there b4 :)

Drop me a line when you want to go. I have not been to Redang.

Redang is a good place as well. Remember to do the sunset/dusk dive. Get into the water when there is still some Ambient light, and finish the dive in darkness. Many creature start coming out to feed during sunset. Feeding frenzy everywhere! Incredible! Corals you thought were dead or dull came alivewith arms and tentacles moving, searching and grabbing everywhere. What a sight! Bring you flash light.

dolphinsss:
I hope they will allow me to do evening dive during my AOW course there :)

Dolphinsss,

Night dive can be one of the 5 AOW dives, it is elective though. So Ask first before you sign up for the class to make sure the dive shop you take the class will include a night/evening dive as part of your certification class. BTW, the key part of AOW is in the book to get more knowledge. The 5 dives are usually fun dives, unless you have fobia in the deep dive or the darkness of night dive, you should have no problem.

fishnchips:
Dolphinsss,

Night dive can be one of the 5 AOW dives, it is elective though. So Ask first before you sign up for the class to make sure the dive shop you take the class will include a night/evening dive as part of your certification class. BTW, the key part of AOW is in the book to get more knowledge. The 5 dives are usually fun dives, unless you have fobia in the deep dive or the darkness of night dive, you should have no problem.

Okay, thanks for the tips, will make sure the course includes the evening/night dive before I sign up. Though I am only at OW level but I've been to 100ft before..hehe...shouldn't be a problem.

Btw, FishnChips, when are you coming back to M'sia?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom