greetings! Headed to Cuba..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry it was February and it was with Scuba Libre varedero. Wrote up a thing in trip advisor. Carlos and his partner. Very professional caring diving. Diving out of Havana I used tech diving Cuba a few years ago. Again very professional but a little higher price.

Attachments

• IMG_5696.png
    IMG_5696.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 14
Hey bud - nice review.
May I ask where did you stay in Varadero? Was it easy to get to the dive shop? Thanks

Just back from a week at Faro Luna in Cuba. 33 degees avery day, no daytime rain, 2 dives everyday. Water even ar depth was just as warm, bad really for coral and fish, and the fish seem to be missing alot. maybe looking for cooler water. As for food this time..WORSE, no bread 3 of 7 days, cheeze was only available 1 of 7 days, same as ham, 1of 7, eggs, chicken , pork and beef was available. Dive center cooked a pig outside over a fire for 8 hours, they started it at 3 in the morning, we had the best meal I have ever had for lunch, . Was the highlight of the week. Set a record for myself while there, deepest dive, 46 meters, was funny when one of the guys said I should have held my hand down and my record would be even deeper. Despite the lack of food, and not much to do, I enjoyed myself, loved the diving, told Norbert, "see you again"

Back
Top Bottom