Guess it. Win it! .... Smartphone Dive Camera & Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Handle/hook for hoisting bcd back onboard?

since i don't see any announcements of new products, reminds me of a shell to slide the bluebuddy or techbuddy into with cutouts for the fingers -- and the other hole for clipping off the entire thing. shape appears wrong for the Dive Computer buddy due to the roundness.

since i don't see any announcements of new products, reminds me of a shell to slide the bluebuddy or techbuddy into with cutouts for the fingers -- and the other hole for clipping off the entire thing.....
New product will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Hint: it is used underwater

I want to say Goodman handle alternative.

handle for the new go pro black that you are going to send me.

On further close, studied observation....I have realized....that this piece of equipment...is possibly..the greatest, and latest, industry changing dive implement to ever see water!! Its, modern, polymer based construction, and incredibly attentive to detail and artistic sculpting leaves NO doubt..as to what its obvious purpose is.
That being said...I have no freaking clue whatsoever:confused:

no clear idea of the dims of the item - but if the "holes" are for the fingers then roughly palm sized. the only other thing i could think of that might require a hand-hold like that would be something that has a screen -- such as a camera or underwater housing for a android or IOS device that could connect wirelessly to the bluebuddy or techbuddy . since there was the hint of a new product coming -- maybe a monitor that will connect to them.

It looks like a combination wetsuit hanger and brass knuckles to me.

I agree that it looks like something where you'd mount a "new and improved" bluebuddy that has an integrated dive computer in the cradle part and stick your fingers through the holes for a sort of "hands free" finger mount...and it has that fifth hole...so you can put it on either the right or left hand (assuming it doesn't go over your thumb):confused:...but that doesn't sound much more plausible than my first answer...

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom