Photography - Going on a Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not at all and I am an Arab. Dye your hair blond and wear blue colored contacts and you should be OK.
For us whos actually blonde and blue-eyed, walking around Sharm is a hassle, especially if you cant actually tell the naggers to f*** off in arabic :p

I have been to Sharm, they are very professional and nice actually. Lots of security measures to protect tourists. They aren't going to bother the Europeans or others, they are sophisticated enough to understand that their livelyhood depends on these tourists.

I have also seen and met expats working there including single females and none expressed any concern or complained of problems.

I have been to Sharm, they are very professional and nice actually. Lots of security measures to protect tourists. They aren't going to bother the Europeans or others, they are sophisticated enough to understand that their livelyhood depends on these tourists.

I have also seen and met expats working there including single females and none expressed any concern or complained of problems.

My wife would disagree, lots of catcalling. Not serious, but not pleasant either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom