Guess who's hat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatH:
Hmm... last I saw it, it was sitting on the bench at the stern of the salon near the middle. Is it on the floor now?
I heard it was on the floor by the bench. I missed out on the air pocket myself this weekend which my buddies were up inside. Mind you I wasn't looking for the Hydrant there, either.......

The bowling balls, bowling trophy and hard drive have also been relocated...........

Marvintpa:
Nice shots James.
I was beginning to forget what the Wolfe looks like.

Thanks Tom that means a lot to me.

Are we going to get some diving in together for September? August is pretty well done for me. I get to dive the Boland this Saturday and the Jodrey next Saturday, then it is a week away with the family come the end of the month.

And congradulations on your Tech1.

We're diving the Jodrey next weekend, too, see ya there. Who did ya get for a buddy? Do we have to put up with Kevin on the boat AGAIN???

Marvintpa:
We're diving the Jodrey next weekend, too, see ya there. Who did ya get for a buddy? Do we have to put up with Kevin on the boat AGAIN???

I got Kevin, Gary and Rob for next weekend. Just Gary, Rob and myself for this weekend.

As far as kevin AGAIN you'll get use to it. :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom