• Don't Care

Votes: 28 16.6%
  • Its a Little Much

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
OK guys..get ahold of yourselves.

There are plenty of X rated web sites. Scubaboard isn't one of them.
Let's keep it toned down.

This is an old thread and can easily be pulled.

Why? what's X rated about any of the posts?

I think it was my asking for a copy of the poster that was mentioned. Never mind that, like Natasha said, if I really wanted to look at xxx I'd go do it somewhere else. The poster actually sounded funny and I'd honestly like to see it.

Actually, I think that poster with the clear drysuit was about 1990. She wore it at DEMA in New Orleans with a bikini underneath.

I have looking at all the comments about the mag. What I have seen of it there are some real nice underwater pictures of different locations. I purchased a subscription at the 2003 DEMA show because they had a keg of adult refreshments there and were happy to give refills for subscribers. Only game in town? I'll bite. However, I have e-mailed them a couple of times and never heard a response from them as of yet but I am still hopeful. It is supposed to be a bi-monthly mag. I bought it in October and have not received any copy yet. ( Still Hopefull ) I personally like a little eye candy! Hunter

Usually the ones offended by women in bikinis are women who wish they looked like thay in a bikini.

You never see a woman with an athletic lithe figure getting upset about this sort of thing, it is only the ones who have let themselves go and can't measure up

Hunter:
I have looking at all the comments about the mag. What I have seen of it there are some real nice underwater pictures of different locations. I purchased a subscription at the 2003 DEMA show because they had a keg of adult refreshments there and were happy to give refills for subscribers. Only game in town? I'll bite. However, I have e-mailed them a couple of times and never heard a response from them as of yet but I am still hopeful. It is supposed to be a bi-monthly mag. I bought it in October and have not received any copy yet. ( Still Hopefull ) I personally like a little eye candy! Hunter

Bad News

DIVERS MAG is no longer printing, Hope you had your money's worth in beer.

So does that mean there will be no free beer at DEMA?

Joe

And for what it's worth I did get my moneys worth of beer when you consider the price of beer at Dema.

Joe

in the last august number of one of the most famous italian scuba mag we have in cover a halp naked girl. In the website of the magazine the cover is wrong, July... not updated but I can scan one... :wink:

http://www.mondosommerso-online.it/home.htm

Back
Top Bottom