Halloween looong weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok this class schedule is now officially close :) 3 bright students enrolled. I'll meet you guys separately 3rd week Oct. for the usual paper work and a probably a short orientation.

clgsamson:
wag mo sila masydong pahirapan bro...hehehe

Hindi naman masyado.
People our schedule starts at 5:00 am we wake up then we have some morning exercises, 5 km run, push-ups, jumping jacks. Then we have a 1 minute breakfast on the go before we do a 800 meter swim, then we proceed to the drills, and guys I want you to answer with a loud "SIR YES SIR" when I ask you a question. I want you to be snappy! I want you to be alert! I want you to be tough! I want those wetsuits crisp, booties shiny, regulators polished and heads shaved! You understand me sonny!?

hehehe.. just watched again "A Few Good Men" last night.

Axua:
Hindi naman masyado.
People our schedule starts at 5:00 am we wake up then we have some morning exercises, 5 km run, push-ups, jumping jacks. Then we have a 1 minute breakfast on the go before we do a 800 meter swim, then we proceed to the drills, and guys I want you to answer with a loud "SIR YES SIR" when I ask you a question. I want you to be snappy! I want you to be alert! I want you to be tough! I want those wetsuits crisp, booties shiny, regulators polished and heads shaved! You understand me sonny!?

Just curious, how many minutes to do the 800m swim?

Axua:
Hindi naman masyado.

pre gusto mo borrow first disk ng Band Of Brothers (training scenes)? bwhahaha

greatwolf:
Just curious, how many minutes to do the 800m swim?

hehehe.. its not part of the Rescue class! It is part of the DM Watermanship skill tests though. There is no time limit but points for corresponding times that took the candidate to finish, it is then added to the total points he/she gets for the other skills.

Back
Top Bottom