Halloween looong weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i remember tuloy when i was training for the SEALs nung ROTC days ko sa la salle... haaay those were the days...

seriously though, may navy seals na special unit yung RO nun... 1 term extra-hirap training, 3 terms sitting in the shade having yosi while the rest of the cadets made bilad under the sun...

Jag

everyone sing after me!

ang sapatos ni Siyon...
pag nilagyan ng biton...
titibay yun...
kikinis yun...

and

i want to play may lastiko...
lastiko...
lastiko...
las, las, ti, ti, ko...

do this while marching... or gearing up...

Jag

shugar:
everyone sing after me!

ang sapatos ni Siyon...
pag nilagyan ng biton...
titibay yun...
kikinis yun...

and

lastiko...
lastiko...
las, las, ti, ti, ko...

do this while marching... or gearing up...

Jag

langya ka Jag para akong baliw kakatawa dito sa cube ko

shugar:
i remember tuloy when i was training for the SEALs nung ROTC days ko sa la salle... haaay those were the days...

seriously though, may navy seals na special unit yung RO nun... 1 term extra-hirap training, 3 terms sitting in the shade having yosi while the rest of the cadets made bilad under the sun...

Jag

Oh yes the Seals, I liked the cool black fatigues. Meron pa yung isa diba, yung communications ek ek ba yun?

ya yung radio-comms group... they're the only ones left... na disband yung marines, yung seals, SRG (yung nag-try magreplace ng seals)...

meron kasing mga bading na nagtrain atang mag-officer... nung napadami ang push up nagsumbong hazing daw...

seals ka bro?

Jag

shugar:
ya yung radio-comms group... they're the only ones left... na disband yung marines, yung seals, SRG (yung nag-try magreplace ng seals)...

meron kasing mga bading na nagtrain atang mag-officer... nung napadami ang push up nagsumbong hazing daw...

seals ka bro?

Jag

Hindi bro, I was also special forces "men in white and maong" hehehe.. I was a varsity for the soccer team bro.

kaya pala mina mani mo lang ang 5km jog. If ever pards pwede ako 10k, nakakotse...mwahahaha

Eka nga nung high skul and college life, hindi ako pang sundalo, pang romansa lang. Also hindi ako nag CAT or ROTC, nagpa exempt ako...asthma as "CERTIFIED" by a Doctor, hehehe family doctor. Abilidad lang po mga kapatid.

clgsamson:
kaya pala mina mani mo lang ang 5km jog. If ever pards pwede ako 10k, nakakotse...mwahahaha

Eka nga nung high skul and college life, hindi ako pang sundalo, pang romansa lang. Also hindi ako nag CAT or ROTC, nagpa exempt ako...asthma as "CERTIFIED" by a Doctor, hehehe family doctor. Abilidad lang po mga kapatid.

i was light duty in rotc. i have allergic renitis, i get low blood sugar under the sun:)

Axua:
People our schedule starts at 5:00 am we wake up then we have some morning exercises, 5 km run, push-ups, jumping jacks. Then we have a 1 minute breakfast on the go before we do a 800 meter swim, then we proceed to the drills, and guys I want you to answer with a loud "SIR YES SIR" when I ask you a question. I want you to be snappy! I want you to be alert! I want you to be tough! I want those wetsuits crisp, booties shiny, regulators polished and heads shaved! You understand me sonny!?

Ahh! Flashbacks! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom