Halloween Swampdiving Success!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, the wife and I were admiring those Dee rags. Kathleen wanted one to keep her hair from getting so torn up from her mask strap. I cut all my long hair off some time ago, so I don't need one for that reason, I just want one 'cause they're cool! The material they were made from had some cool patterns on it. It seems like you posted somewhere a website address where you are selling them. What was that site and where can we get a couple of 'em? We'd both really like to have one.

Eventually we hope to have some Texas Swamp Diving Teamp Dee-Rags. So that way you can show off your club colors!

Dee-Rags

Zag, the website is sort of outdated. I'm no web designer and it's a pain to go in and change the fabric selecions. They change too often to make it worth the hassle. It's easier if I just take a digital photo of what I have and send it to you. I should have taken photos of the Swamp Divers in their rags..... I think Beast's scowl scares folk away! :wink:

Just send me an email at aquaflash317@aol.com, let me know what you have in mind and I can send ya what I've got.

Dee-Rags, the Official Rag of Iguana Don.

Dee had a special rag that I just had to have, it had scales on it, looked just like Iguana Skin!

Now that's class.

ID

p.s. Who's got the pics, can you shoot me either a link or send them to me in e-mail?

Thanks guy & gals for a great time.

PHOTOS:

I'll be picking up a disk with both Tony's and Tabatha's pics Thursday night, and then dashing together a quick webpage with all of them on there.

Keep you're Dee-Rag on and I'll get the page up very soon.

Iguana Don,

You had disappeared when I was saying my goodbyes to everyone at the lake. Sorry I missed you! I don't recall seeing you wear the reptile Dee-rag, only the midnight bats. Are you saving it for just the right occasion?

Tabatha

Back
Top Bottom